Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: What would you like to see as a 4th costume for characters?

Jan 20, 2013

Jak - Jak's appearance from Jak 2

Message 21 of 61 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Spoiler
Dmc Dante with white hair like the end of the game.

Raiden - MGS4

Ratchet - Deadlocked costume

Drake - Donut Drake

Sackboy - Block head

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 22 of 61 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

Some may seem really left field but....

Kratos: Zeus
Fat Princess: Ninja
Drake: Suit (UC3)

Radec: Sniper

Heihachi: Original, Old (Pre-TTT2)

Dante: Original
Good Cole: Kuo
Sackboy: Avalon

Sly: Tuxedo

Ratchet: Snowman

Jak: Jak II Outfit

Evil Cole: Vampire Cole

Photobucket
Message 23 of 61 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

I dont think people seem to get this but the costumes in the game are alt costumes of the characters in the game so stop suggessting characters as alt example for spike dont say jake. There are exeption thought to characters like radec, fp, and a few others were they dont have alternate costumes. Desmo is an alt costume for kratos in game, and kessler is an alt for cole. Gray Fox and Classic Dante are also alt costumes in game so they make sence to be requested.

Until SB doesnt follow what they done I see no point in requesting. But I guess it what you guys want dosent make sence but its what you guys want.

Message 24 of 61 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

quickfire123 wrote:

I dont think people seem to get this but the costumes in the game are alt costumes of the characters in the game so stop suggessting characters as alt example for spike dont say jake. There are exeption thought to characters like radec, fp, and a few others were they dont have alternate costumes. Desmo is an alt costume for kratos in game, and kessler is an alt for cole. Gray Fox and Classic Dante are also alt costumes in game so they make sence to be requested.

Until SB doesnt follow what they done I see no point in requesting. But I guess it what you guys want dosent make sence but its what you guys want.

Your arguement is invalid. Diemos, not Desmo, is an alternate character even though Kratos has many alternate costumes they could have used (see the very first post for a couple examples). So why exactly can similar characters from the same game not be valid because they aren't that exact character - like why would Azimuth not be an acceptable Ratchet costume? They are both Lombaxes, they both have similar body builds, etc. Also, Alister Azimuth is an alternate Ratchet skin in both A Crack in Time and Full Frontal Assault. Not to mention the Rosie is a completely different character than the Big Daddy represented in All-Stars, and yet they used it as one of the atlernate costumes (the Rosie used a harpoon gun whereas the Bid Daddy [Bouncer] used the drill arm)

Message 25 of 61 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jan 20, 2013

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Your arguement is invalid. Diemos, not Desmo, is an alternate character even though Kratos has many alternate costumes they could have used (see the very first post for a couple examples). So why exactly can similar characters from the same game not be valid because they aren't that exact character - like why would Azimuth not be an acceptable Ratchet costume? They are both Lombaxes, they both have similar body builds, etc. Also, Alister Azimuth is an alternate Ratchet skin in both A Crack in Time and Full Frontal Assault. Not to mention the Rosie is a completely different character than the Big Daddy represented in All-Stars, and yet they used it as one of the atlernate costumes (the Rosie used a harpoon gun whereas the Bid Daddy [Bouncer] used the drill arm)

Sorry about the wrong name dont know how to spell it, anyway azimuth would be ok since its a skin for ratchet, and bd like i said some characters have to violate it and he's one of them. The character in the game is character in their game not another character that is why i do not agree. (not sure if that made sence) Also Diemos is an alt. costume in his game, just like how gray fox is an alt for raiden in mgr. 

P.S. Im not anger/mad when I write this, I do not mean to affend/hurt any one, or argue

Message 26 of 61 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Guys, it's Deimos.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 27 of 61 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Since when did Superbot have "rules" regarding costumes for their characters?

Since never, that's when. They'll put in what they want to put in.
Message 28 of 61 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 20, 2013

we need the good killzone guys also so sev as a skin would really be great

Message 29 of 61 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jan 20, 2013
^and Rico. Yeah they would both be great for Radec
Message 30 of 61 (148 Views)
0 Likes