Aug 04 2012
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

What would you guys think of a Crash and Spyro mash up stage?

5 replies 108 views Edited Aug 4, 2012
All of crash's friends are hanging out at one the Crash levels and suddenly a portal comes out of no where and all of Spyro friends like hunter, Elora, Moneybags and more come pouring out and do stuff in the background. Not what though feel free to come up with that part.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Re: What would you guys think of a Crash and Spyro mash up stage?

Aug 4, 2012
I had an idea like this a while back, where there was the warp room that would have the Spyro friends in it, but then will port into a Crash level and then port back to the warp room
Message 2 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Aug 4, 2012
i d o n t like crash that much but he do deserve a spot in the rost for top ps1 game along with ape escape and croc also twisted metal and parrapa the rapper
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 3 of 6 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 4, 2012

id freak out in excitement.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 4 of 6 (88 Views)
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Aug 4, 2012
I would love to see Elora as a background character
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 5 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
367 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Nah. 

I like the mash ups where they pair something with a polar opposite. those are funny as hell. 

Maybe they could do Grand Turismo, Wipeout, Twisted metal and Mash it up with Crash Team Racing

Message 6 of 6 (48 Views)
0 Likes