Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: What would the Xbox All Stars intro be like?

Dec 31, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Wow didn't know that, guess it didn't stay an exclusive long, only a matter of time that they lose gears and halo.

I remember the new company saying in a interview that do halo 4 and anniversary that they were really angry that Microsoft 'forced them' into putting masterchief in halo 4 as they thought masterchiefs story was at a end and the company wanted a fresh

really? o.0 343 industries said that? i actually have respect for them now, i remember when they first made anniversary edition they had said they will continue making halo anything till people get bored of it. which to me means they wanted to milk it xD

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 31 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@zeothedeathgod

Yeah mate swear.down it was all over ign.com when they interviewed the boss/director of the game.

They bought the rights from bungie to the halo universe not just masterchief and halo 4 story originally never intended for him to be in it but Microsoft wanted a different story with masterchief in there. But they still like masterchief and still love doing anniversary and they hinted to anniversary 2
Message 22 of 31 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@zeothedeathgod

Yeah mate swear.down it was all over ign.com when they interviewed the boss/director of the game.

They bought the rights from bungie to the halo universe not just masterchief and halo 4 story originally never intended for him to be in it but Microsoft wanted a different story with masterchief in there. But they still like masterchief and still love doing anniversary and they hinted to anniversary 2

thats awesome Smiley Happy idk about the anniversary 2 thing though, feel like 2/3 are still kind of new to do something with xD but i guess it would depend on if it was just a remake or added things like the anniversary

Message 23 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@zeotgedeathgod

Well apparently its suppose to come on the tenth year anniversary of halo 2 so I dunno I think its not needed yet id be happy with a halo game every 2 years tops and halo 5 has already been confirmed and is in the works
Message 24 of 31 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 31, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@zeotgedeathgod

Well apparently its suppose to come on the tenth year anniversary of halo 2 so I dunno I think its not needed yet id be happy with a halo game every 2 years tops and halo 5 has already been confirmed and is in the works

same here haha, we shall see what they do thoughSmiley Happy 

Message 25 of 31 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@zeotgedeathgod

I want another halo game like ODST that was my fav and the story was fantastic but I just want gears to hurry up I think they have one of the best storylines in gaming history and you could easily believe it could happen tomorrow to us all Smiley Happy but I heard that 343 had a contract with Microsoft to make another 3 halo games not including anniversary so we have halo 4, 5 has been confirmed. So I wonder what is next?
Message 26 of 31 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Dec 31, 2012

What sucks is Microsoft changed some dude in charge of the Entertainment software on the Xbox branch... look at Xbox in 2007 and look at it now... really different.

the old guy was the one who introduced the original Xbox on the market. it costed 4G$ to Microsoft to make enough marketing to actually have a console on the market. it was just a stupid beta for the 360. in the beggining Microsoft had a LOT of IPs, really interresting games from a lot of genres... RPGs, Shooters, Platforming...

now it's only Halo, Forza and Gears... oh and ''DLC exclusives'' which never stay exclusive... anyway. that is totally out of Subject. but no way Microsoft will make a Smash-like Brawler for their console....

Message 27 of 31 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 31, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@zeotgedeathgod

I want another halo game like ODST that was my fav and the story was fantastic but I just want gears to hurry up I think they have one of the best storylines in gaming history and you could easily believe it could happen tomorrow to us all Smiley Happy but I heard that 343 had a contract with Microsoft to make another 3 halo games not including anniversary so we have halo 4, 5 has been confirmed. So I wonder what is next?

its a "new trilogy" they said so 4 5 and 6, but there could be more. i wouldnt mind seeing another ODSt or even wars. i personally felt 3 and reach were lacking

Message 28 of 31 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@zeothedeathgod

Yeah I guessed that but id love a story like odst and I would kiss the feet.of whoever was making a halo wars 2 but that was done by a private company other then bungie and 343 and they went into massive debt and had to close down and apparently whoever buys the rights for halo wars franchise buys the debt so it doesn't appeal to any buyers plus halo wars has been proven to sell the least amount of copies of the halo franchise

Also I thought reach was fantastic as it was a prequel and was suppose.to be a small game but was huge as it was suppose to be bungies thank you to the fans for everything. Don't know if you remember but bungie announced no.more halo games after the release.of halo 3
Message 29 of 31 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 31, 2012

yeah i remember lol still idk it was one of my least favorites, just several things seemed off about it to me, maybe i had high hopes for it. oh well maybe someday we will get a halo wars 2

Message 30 of 31 (44 Views)
0 Likes