Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Re: What will bring the score down

Sep 15, 2012

JTM0510: I doubt reviewers will pan it for the story mode. It's a fighting game, and those aren't really known for their single player content. Even Brawl's subspace emissiary was incredibly mediocre, and this didn't matter much to people.

Message 21 of 42 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

JTM0510: I doubt reviewers will pan it for the story mode. It's a fighting game, and those aren't really known for their single player content. Even Brawl's subspace emissiary was incredibly mediocre, and this didn't matter much to people.

thats cuz it was brawl.  It already had a name for itself.  "The brawl to end the all" they say.  Yeah right. 

Photobucket
Message 22 of 42 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
I have a feeling some people will say its a game that SSB hasn't been in years. Which I will love to read, because its true. I love smash bros, but this game is more competitive and more fun.

eh i agree, brawl wasnt nearly as fun as the original or melee, it just felt like it was missing something

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 42 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 15, 2012

the comparison can hinder its reviews, if someone reviews with an open mind I can see a fair review. IGN has actually praised this game in my opinion and a lot of articles surround it. But then again that has nothing to do with what the reviewer will say about it

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 24 of 42 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
I have a feeling some people will say its a game that SSB hasn't been in years. Which I will love to read, because its true. I love smash bros, but this game is more competitive and more fun.

eh i agree, brawl wasnt nearly as fun as the original or melee, it just felt like it was missing something

yeah, its called being epic.  It lost its epicness. 

Photobucket
Message 25 of 42 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

whenever i play brawl i only play the melee stages on it xD i HATED nearly every brawl stage :/

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 26 of 42 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

whenever i play brawl i only play the melee stages on it xD i HATED nearly every brawl stage :/

This.  I agree completely.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 42 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Characters I want not in it. NAH I'M KIDDING

Graphic errors and common glitches are the biggest thing I would be mad about and if that's the reason why the game was pushed back, Kudos to the developers. Boring story, tricky controls, horrible voice acting, etc.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 28 of 42 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 15, 2012
If the story mode is dissapointing i mean i know its a fighting game but this is the first and depending how the game sells it could be the last time we see these characters all in one game i dont expect the story to be uh oh best story of the year just not oh i dont like you, well then i will destroy you...fight. I want to see nice cutscenes.
Message 29 of 42 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 15, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
If the story mode is dissapointing i mean i know its a fighting game but this is the first and depending how the game sells it could be the last time we see these characters all in one game i dont expect the story to be uh oh best story of the year just not oh i dont like you, well then i will destroy you...fight. I want to see nice cutscenes.

I am expecting a good story for this game 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 30 of 42 (62 Views)
0 Likes