Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: What will bring the score down

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
we all know that IGN probably wont give it a good score anyway. They love Xbox for some reason. Oh well, Ign stands for Ignorance

IGN is the only journalist site treating this game like its seperate from smash, every other site is going "oh well smash had this and all-stars doesnt, so all-stars isnt worth the time"

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 11 of 42 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
we all know that IGN probably wont give it a good score anyway. They love Xbox for some reason. Oh well, Ign stands for Ignorance

IGN is the only journalist site treating this game like its seperate from smash, every other site is going "oh well smash had this and all-stars doesnt, so all-stars isnt worth the time"

See, I don't follow IGN due to past horrible reviews for awesome games.  Glad to hear they put some thought into it

Photobucket
Message 12 of 42 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

See, I don't follow IGN due to past horrible reviews for awesome games.  Glad to hear they put some thought into it

i follow many sites but yeah IGN is the only site giving this game a chance and they seem excited for it Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 42 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Sep 15, 2012

You should all know ign stand for ingnorant gaming nerds.Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 42 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 15, 2012
This game starts at an 8.5/10 and only drops from there because of Smash Bros. It's as simple as that.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 15 of 42 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
This game starts at an 8.5/10 and only drops from there because of Smash Bros. It's as simple as that.

this is why we have hope;p for a better score

Message 16 of 42 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I hope that there'll be a lot of fair reviews, but I expect maybe 10% to be fair. By fair, I don't mean that I agree with them; they could be horrible reviews that say the game sucks donkey **bleep** for all I care. When I say fair, I mean that they're judging what this game is and isn't by itself, not compared to SSB. Most of you have already seen me say this a hundred times by now.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 42 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
250 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I honestly have no idea what to expect from reviews. Journalists that have played it so far really seem to like what they saw.

Message 18 of 42 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I can see reviewers criticizing the story mode if it ends up having pictures instead of cinematic, or isn't that long or challenging. I doubt it will be as fleshed out as Brawl's Sub Space but there are pros and cons to that. 

If, for some reason, Superbot releases day one DLC that might cause a problem (looking at the user reviews for Mass Effect 3 for this).

The always lovely people comparing it to Smash Bros.

The possible lack of lives onscreen during stock (or reverse stock as it might be called).

Possibly the graphics, as the game looked a bit dull in colors (Around the time Raiden was announced, however, this seemed to be rectified based on recent gameplay videos).

Message 19 of 42 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I have a feeling some people will say its a game that SSB hasn't been in years. Which I will love to read, because its true. I love smash bros, but this game is more competitive and more fun.
Photobucket
Message 20 of 42 (101 Views)
0 Likes