Dragon Age III: Inquisition
Disney Infinity
Message 31 of 41 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Re: What will Sony Reveal at E3?

May 17, 2013

I actually would love to see a PS4 Motorstorm game. I never really got into the series, but I played the hour long free trial (thanks to ps plus) and I really liked the gameplay. They could also do so much using PS4 technology.

Heavenly Sword 2 would also be a good additionHeavenly Sword was my first ps3 game and I would love for it to be one of my first PS4 games as well.

Instead of making Modnation racers 2, I feel like they should incorporate kart racing into Little Big Planet 3. I just felt like LBP Karting was more of an large add-on than a full game. They should make a hybrid of the side-scroller and kart racer.

Also, really looking forward to see Uncharted 4. The first uncharted game I played was the 3rd and I was blown away. I would love to play another.

I know others don't want this, but I woud love a Playstation Allstars Sequel for the PS4. Maybe they can use their Title FIght gameplay style instead. That one looked so action-packed even though I still love how the game is now. 

Lastly, I want to see Tekken vs. Street Fighter. FOr those of you who do not know, this is Street Fighter vs. Tekken but using the Tekken fighting style rather than the street fighter style. I'm a pretty big tekken fan and have been waiting for this game.

Other hopefuls:

Jak 4

Another Ratchet and Clank; hopefully as good as Tools of Destruction was for me.

Message 32 of 41 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

May 17, 2013

MEGATON....

NAUGHTY DOG'S CRASH BANDICOOT 4

Message 33 of 41 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 18, 2013

i just want War of the Monsters 2 

Message 34 of 41 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

A PS4 console

Kingdom Hearts 1.5, and info for 2.5 and 3

Hopefully info on phantasy star online 2 for ps vita or pc (I just want a release date already)

I'm "iffy" about this one but capcom's supposedly new megaman game (considering their cancellations on other megaman games)

Second son gameplay and release

I think they may show off The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls

Message 35 of 41 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

May 18, 2013
Dude, Uncharted 4 would be so b!tchin! I would pre-order it on the spit if it came out! Plus, I can't wait for inFAMOUS: Second Son, and even Knack!
Message 36 of 41 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3946 posts

May 18, 2013

What does this have to do with All-Star?

Message 37 of 41 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

May 18, 2013
Game Informer teased Vita would have a 'big' E3, specifying 'big' to mean in terms of games. I'm more excited for that then I am anything PS4 related, considering I'm already sold on the next gen console, and know it has a very promising future.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 41 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

May 18, 2013

Little Big Planet 3 ALL THE WAY!

NO GOD OF WAR please. I know it's a big franchise and stuff, but Ascension killed the whole series.

Uncharted 4? Uuh...I don't know. Uncharted 3 focused TOO MUCH on multiplayer. TOO MUCH. And the story was too short.

Some resurrected franchises like Heavenly Sword, MEDIEVIL and stuff

Jak 4 would be nice!

Ratchet & Clank!

Speaking of PASBR...I don't exactly want PASBR 2 to be announce that soon. I would rather having info during the event on new characters! PLEASE!

firma.PNG

Message 39 of 41 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

How come no one's mentioned The Legend of Dragoon 2? The trademark was reknewed, afterall.

After that, I'd say Uncharted 4, but I'm pretty sure Naughty Dog will have their hands full with Last Of Us (DLC and all). So maybe a spin-off not focusing on Drake and made by somebody else would be interesting.

I think the same could be said about Media Molecule and Tearaway. Other people have worked on LBP installments, so it's not out of the question (but not likely either).

After that, I'll echo the sentiments towards Jak 4, Gravity Rush 2, PS3 Ape Escape and a MediEvil revival.

How about a new Syphon Filter or installment of The Getaway? I'm also interested in this Panopticon.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 40 of 41 (56 Views)
0 Likes