Dec 02 2012
By: mike1234flynn Sackboy 552 posts

What was your hardest match?

[ Edited ]
12 replies 168 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

This was a 2v2, me (sly cooper) and my Teammate(good cole) were against Raiden and Kratos, those 2 players had mics but i couldn't hear them. They bet my Teammate but i stayed alive for so long with 1 life left!! They kept on spamming the same god dam moves over and over i was so frustrated, They also kept hitting me away and they would stand beside achother crouching really fast over and over so i went over and owned raiden that shut him up then kratos kept spamming his chain grab thing that hits people away, I used my level 1 and killed him Smiley Happy. For once i win against spammers Smiley Very Happy!! This was my hardest match ... what about you guys?

By the way, im still shaking after that intense match!

Message 1 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: What was your hardest match?

Dec 2, 2012
Hehe I know the feeling.nothing is more intense than taking two online opponents down.especially if they are raiden and kratos.another guilty pleasure of mine is taking down a good sly player! Exhilarating stuff
Message 2 of 13 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 2, 2012

A match with three Sly Coopers. I had no chance in hell of winning.

Message 3 of 13 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Just now. Me (Spike) againts Drake, Drake and...Drake. Barrels everywhere.

You could say I raged quit, but I was just not having fun.

Message 4 of 13 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Splatteregg wrote:

Just now. Me (Spike) againts Drake, Drake and...Drake. Barrels everywhere.

You could say I raged quit, but I was just not having fun.

OMG I got into a match just last night with three Drakes and it was SO easy.  Drakes tend to fight ranged but when you get that many they have to end up chasing each other at some point. Just gotta snipe at em when possible to help get as much AP as possible. But very doable. It is hilarious leapfrogging all them barrels though.

Message 5 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Ratchet (me) vs. 3 Raidens. I was juggled around so much that round by all of those Raidens. Seriously, I was tossed from one to another for almost a minute. I didn't have fun Smiley Sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 6 of 13 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Against myself
Message 7 of 13 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Dec 2, 2012

OMG I got into a match just last night with three Drakes and it was SO easy.  Drakes tend to fight ranged but when you get that many they have to end up chasing each other at some point. Just gotta snipe at em when possible to help get as much AP as possible. But very doable. It is hilarious leapfrogging all them barrels though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some. Not all of use are gifted at the game. Besides I was TEKKEN MAN so I couldn't keep my distance.

Message 8 of 13 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Random 2V2 against Evil Cole and a Sackboy. It was obvious that they weren't just randoms, and they were together.. They had a plan of attack, E. Cole kept us away, while Sackboy sat pretty behind him, and helped E. Cole keep us away. We lost, but ohh well, I had fun. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 13 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Splatteregg wrote:

OMG I got into a match just last night with three Drakes and it was SO easy.  Drakes tend to fight ranged but when you get that many they have to end up chasing each other at some point. Just gotta snipe at em when possible to help get as much AP as possible. But very doable. It is hilarious leapfrogging all them barrels though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some. Not all of use are gifted at the game. Besides I was TEKKEN MAN so I couldn't keep my distance.

Aww that sucks. I play as Cole now so I can spam lightning to build AP and then when Drake tries to close me down hit him with neutral O which combos into itself and probably some of his other moves. I need to play with some more of Coles combos but hes easy at repelling close range players and spamming away. You just gotta stay within range and keep everyone in front of you.

Message 10 of 13 (88 Views)
0 Likes