Highlighted
Nov 26 2012
By: DigidevilUK Splicer 41 posts

What was the point of the beta?

8 replies 303 views Edited Nov 26, 2012
Was ranked and quick matches developed by 2 separate teams?? Jesus Christ ranked matches are buggy, if I play another game with an invisible or immune character I am going to tear my own eyeballs out. All the bugs from the beta have just been left in the release version, what was the point of the beta if not to listen to users and fix those bugs. Incorrect character selections and incorrect ranking match-ups are beginning to drive me insane, a black belt OP sly fighting 3 green belts does not usually work out that well... Please fix the above... p.s. [Insert generic Kratos rant here] [Insert Generic Sackboy rant here]
Message 1 of 9 (303 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Re: What was the point of the beta?

Nov 27, 2012
THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR LIKE 3 DAYS NOW...lol....every **bleep** bug from the beta is still in the game....and superbot doesnt seem 2 give a sh!t....they said for feedback post of facebook and twitter...i did that and they wont answer at all...so i am done with this game until it is fixed...and i probly wont buy another superbot game
Message 2 of 9 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Rhe beta wasnt made for finding bugs. It was made to stress-test the servers. The build was pretty old. And the online isnt very buggy at all. I dont know what you guys are fabricating; maybe you just like to complain.

I've been in over 250 online matches. Only ONCE had I seen a player turn invisible. No other bugs. Maybe its your internet too.

They can do quick patches to fix tiny things like that calm the hell down.

It's not 'buggy as f-'.

Its actually a VERY non-buggy online experience. Stop whining.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 9 (223 Views)
Survivor
2456 posts

Nov 27, 2012
People are allowed to "whine" when the game had not one. but TWO beta's, and there were the same problems in both of the betas. they fixed a few issues from the first beta, like slys level 3. but not the character select. just because YOU don't have any problems with it, doesn't mean others don't. in reality A LOT of people are having problems.
Message 4 of 9 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
People are allowed to "whine" when the game had not one. but TWO beta's, and there were the same problems in both of the betas. they fixed a few issues from the first beta, like slys level 3. but not the character select. just because YOU don't have any problems with it, doesn't mean others don't. in reality A LOT of people are having problems.

Betas these days are meant to test server strength, not test bugs, although that's a secondary reason for them.  Server strength was fine for most until Friday, which was also the day the game released in the UK, and it was also Black Friday, a day where people go crazy to buy things such as video games.  I'd venture to say that's not a coincidence.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 5 of 9 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Yeah people teleporting all over the screen, I even have games were iv picked a character and when the game starts it gives me someone else. And raiden and kratos need a nurf sick of seeing them in every game owning up spesh raiden.

Message 6 of 9 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Message 7 of 9 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Nov 28, 2012
stay in denial dude...the game has a bunch of bugs like the last beta...just like a fanboy 2 say hey this game workd just fine...ur crazy...or its ur fault.really thirty3? not buggy? are u sure u play the game at all.....y are u the only one saying u have no issues but every1 else seems 2 notice them?...u must b the only one with a *good* internet provider?
Message 8 of 9 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Psycho_Tuck wrote:
stay in denial dude...the game has a bunch of bugs like the last beta...just like a fanboy 2 say hey this game workd just fine...ur crazy...or its ur fault.really thirty3? not buggy? are u sure u play the game at all.....y are u the only one saying u have no issues but every1 else seems 2 notice them?...u must b the only one with a *good* internet provider?

Fanboys will defend their game even if it means dismissing obvious faults. 250 matches and only 1 bug.... Yeah right. He must have All-Stars online confused with Pokemon on the Gameboy. Either you aren't playing the game, or you're in denial

Message 9 of 9 (80 Views)
0 Likes