Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: What the BUCK?!

Dec 2, 2012
Radecs level 3 is 6 kills no matter what unless the respawn glitch happens. Ratchets level 3 is ridiculously underpowered the hit box for his guns are super small and sensitive as hell, and the air rocket launch sucks the blast radius is super small and they fire off so slowly that their way to easy to see coming and escape.
Message 11 of 16 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 2, 2012
As for Jaks level 2 it needs to go off faster, the blast range seems ok but he takes so lo to do it so you can dodge it.
Message 12 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Dec 2, 2012
I've dodged Dante's level 2 once. And it was only because the moment I dodged rolled he used it, so maybe they rolled out of the slam? Kratos, and sweet tooth I've managed to avoid but if you dodged radecs entire lvl 3 thats a problem.
Message 13 of 16 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Dec 2, 2012
What twisted said.
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 14 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Dec 2, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
As for Jaks level 2 it needs to go off faster, the blast range seems ok but he takes so lo to do it so you can dodge it.

JAk's lvl 2 blast consumed them both in his aura at point blank! But they did a dodge animation and did not die! That is completely bulll! Lvl 2's should not be dodgeable in this fashion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 15 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 2, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Radecs level 3 is 6 kills no matter what unless the respawn glitch happens. Ratchets level 3 is ridiculously underpowered the hit box for his guns are super small and sensitive as hell, and the air rocket launch sucks the blast radius is super small and they fire off so slowly that their way to easy to see coming and escape.

This sounds about right. If Ratchet's hit box was as good as Radec's people might actually bother saving up AP for it rather than just relying on the R.Y.N.O V for ALL their kills

Message 16 of 16 (29 Views)
0 Likes