I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Re: What stages would you like to see?

Jun 8, 2012

I really doubt xbox will be banned lol but i forgot that L4d isnt on ps3. But it sure would be neat. Would love to see a tank just blow out of no where lol

Photobucket
Message 21 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 8, 2012

I was thinking about if portals were to appear in the level but then I was considering Chell as a character. But then again you can have both. I was feeling like Glad0s, or Wheatley, would be in charge of the portals and their locations. As for the Chell playable character, she will be able to use portals but not to travel in, more to have a turret or bomb to come up. Turrets will obviously come up and fall back down from the floor. I really like your thinking with the gel and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it'd be a great idea.
As for xbox, it is already banned in Germany. I am putting high hopes on L4D for the PS3 one day. And maybe an update on TF2 for once. Gabe is slowly but incredibly moving to the PS3 and I am happy with what I see. Maybe I'll see Portal for the PSVita one day.

InFamous and Katamari? Odd combo but so was God of War and Patapon. It could work out, I'm really trying to think deap for this one, maybe the junkmen tower? There is so much to roll there I can say

Edit: I just thought of a cool map! The bar from the Michael commercial. With all the characters in the back and everything. This would be really cool to put in within the final levels of the story. What do you think?

Message 22 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Jun 8, 2012

I would love to see a helghan stage fused with fat princess. It would be funny seeing the fat princess villagers fighting helghast solders  while  trying to breach Visari's palace at the same time

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Jun 8, 2012

you know the level one boss in ONE were the ship is shooting lazers at you?  that would make a good stage

then black rock stadium

and the mod spot

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 24 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Jun 8, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I was thinking about if portals were to appear in the level but then I was considering Chell as a character. But then again you can have both. I was feeling like Glad0s, or Wheatley, would be in charge of the portals and their locations. As for the Chell playable character, she will be able to use portals but not to travel in, more to have a turret or bomb to come up. Turrets will obviously come up and fall back down from the floor. I really like your thinking with the gel and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it'd be a great idea.
As for xbox, it is already banned in Germany. I am putting high hopes on L4D for the PS3 one day. And maybe an update on TF2 for once. Gabe is slowly but incredibly moving to the PS3 and I am happy with what I see. Maybe I'll see Portal for the PSVita one day.

InFamous and Katamari? Odd combo but so was God of War and Patapon. It could work out, I'm really trying to think deap for this one, maybe the junkmen tower? There is so much to roll there I can say

Edit: I just thought of a cool map! The bar from the Michael commercial. With all the characters in the back and everything. This would be really cool to put in within the final levels of the story. What do you think?

Wow... You sir, have some great ideas!

Message 25 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2249 posts

Jun 8, 2012

I would love to see a really well thought and planned Bioshock level, very wet and reminiscent of that style. I also want to see a Wipeout level, in the vein of the F-Zero from SSB, not the Big Blue level, the main level with the platform that moves through the race track. Big Blue was fun but it was easy to get mad at the random factors.

Message 26 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jun 10, 2012

How about a Echochrome level?

Message 27 of 33 (78 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 10, 2012

drepsx3 wrote:

How about a Echochrome level?

That would be so confusing, but also very unique. Playing in Echochrome would mess with my head so bad while battling. Why not? xD

Message 28 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
552 posts

Jun 10, 2012

How about Sly Cooper's level, Paris? You could see the nightclubs peakcock sign thing fall throughout the battle? xD

Message 29 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jul 16, 2012

What I would like to see is some fear from the stages.  The hazards need a bigger punishment, like death.  I still haven't heard or read a good reason for environmental hazards if they don't really do anything to you.  Is there one?

Message 30 of 33 (78 Views)
0 Likes