Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: What stages would you like to see?

Jul 16, 2012
War of the Monsters/Starhawk level or War of the Monsters/Shadow of the Colossus level, (already have War of the Monsters/Starhawk level written out on Paul Gale Network article where you share your ideas with Superbot), btw that Portal level someone suggested in the other page sounded awesome! I was able to imaging playing on it and at one point believed it to be an actual level, I REALLY want that level.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 31 of 33 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I just want a shadow of the colossus level where you fight on top of a colossi.  That would be awesome... I don't know what to mix it with though because that level would be so legit that I feel like something in the background would ruin it...

You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 32 of 33 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 16, 2012

I'm sure it's been said before but I'd like to see a Journey stage mash-up with Uncharted 3. Imagine fighting in a serene desert landscape....and then a plane crashes and all hell breaks loose. Sully and Elena show up in a jeep and fight off the remaining mercenaries! Ah yes, good times. 

Message 33 of 33 (73 Views)
0 Likes