Sep 28 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

What's your personal dream roster?

15 replies 377 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

I know, there's a lot of threads about this, but as time pass, i change my mind on the characters i want for the game, getting knowledgable about everything that is PS history.

Final Roster: 30 

+10 or less

Crash: It's pointless to explain as for now because everyone knows, but his made PS1 as a child for me, i had like 3-4 years when i started playing (never beat it lol)  but i remember the song, the puzzling arcade that was Crash, even at CTR, the game was a blast and was my FAV game of the PS1.

Spyro: Had the first one for gamecube but i'm sure it was on the ps1 b4, if i'm not wrong. I remember the thing that made spyro a great game was his different dragonbreath, this attracted us when we were young. We quicly wanted to visit the different worlds and get our differents dragonbreath, thats was fun. Never beat it also lol, was like 8-9 years old.

Snake: Never had MGS game but i know Snake would make an excellent characters for the game since it was close to PS for long time and we also have Raiden, so it can be expected, even if the franchise is repeated (InFamous)

Nathan Hale - (spoiler)

Spoiler
I just watch his death, and it was amazing how at the end he got infected and got killed by his friend. If he really has chimera powers, i can really expect him to be i game because of the unique character he would be.

Ezio/Connor- AC just keeps getting closer to PS, having exclusive content, so i hope maybe for DLC he gets in, since he would make an unique character in the game with all his guns, knifes, swords, crossbows, "parachute" etc.

Wesker/his son: I just downloaded RE6 demo and it was amazing (in my opinion ain't better than 5) but with all Wesker functionally, maybe viruses attack, guns, kicks, punches, gadjets. There's need to be a horror/zombiekilling rep in this game and there's no better way to represent him. This is one of the best co-op game ever made so it would have great fanbase.

Honorable mentions:

Dart, Croc, Gex, Tomba, Ico, Wander, Sora, Cloud, Lighting, Cloud, Lara Croft.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 16 (377 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Re: What's your personal dream roster?

Sep 28, 2012

Wow just wow. you put an assassin and wesker who do not deserve to be in this game, above those honorable mentions who should be in the game.

yes crash

yes spyro

yes snake

yes nathan hale

no assassin

no wesker

Message 2 of 16 (370 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Sep 28, 2012
This is not what i think it should be in the game, but what i want.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 3 of 16 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Alan Wake, Master Chief, Fenix, Ash Ketchum, Gary Oak, and Xbox360 logo for DLC. (lol, Alan wake is the only good game in the group.)

Seriously though, my dream roster is there for the most part. I'd want the protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Fantastic PS2 game!), Tomba, Jersey Devil, Vergil, Sephiroth (Vergil/Sephiroth Rivalry!), a Kinetica Rep, and a few more obscure characters all for a sequel or DLC.

For this one, all I wanted was Wander, Sackboy, Kat, Cole (vamp cole would've been cool), Kratos, and Ratchet. Oh and Chell, but that was never going to happen. My roster is pretty much set, just missing Kat and Wander and I expect them to make it. .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 4 of 16 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Leon S. Kennedy, Selvaria Bles, Kat, Ico & Yorda, Wander, Snake, Aya Brea, Plus the usual.

I'll also throw in sponge bob to troll.

Also I'm curious, why do you think that Wesker doesn't deserve to be in this game? (I agree but my reason is probably different than yours.)
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 16 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Probably the existing roster.. Plus..

Tommy Vercetti, Snake, Spyro, Crash, Cloud, Alucard, Nathan Hale, Kat, Dart, Ethan Mars, Wanderer.

Message 6 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 28, 2012

My original Dream Roster

PSABR.jpg

Updated dream roster

PSASBRr.jpg

Playstation sig
Message 7 of 16 (321 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

Infected Hale
Rikimaru
Valvatorez
Cloud
Sora
Dart
Raziel
Whitenight Chronicles/Dark Cloud Rep
ThatGameCompany Rep
Crash
Spyro
Rayman
Gex
Laura Croft

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 8 of 16 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
ones that arent in the game yet if so
i want Sora, Etna, Dart, Selvaria Bles, Wander, and Kat
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 9 of 16 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

Dart,Cloud,Fayt Leingod,Senel Coolidge,Black Mage,etna,Ezio

Message 10 of 16 (303 Views)
0 Likes