Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: What's your highest rank?

Dec 26, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

My highest is like a lv 930 something Dante.

I'm currently rusty with him because I don't want to lv him any further because I'll reach 999 soon and I don't want to, yet.

Half my roster is around 400+ now, everyone else is 100+.

DAYUM, how much do you play this game? Are you like some PSABR master or something? I bow down to thee Smiley LOL

My highest I believe is level 205 with Dante with Nariko coming in at level 201. From there it goes Kratos (191), Raiden (189), Radec (181), Jak (167), Heihachi (157), and Evil Cole (113).

You should have bow down to thee in Uncharted 3, as well, but you team kill thee, instead.

I just play everyday like I do with anything else.

Message 11 of 30 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Dec 26, 2012

999 Ratchet followed by a 800-ish Jak and a 300-ish Cole

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 12 of 30 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 26, 2012

999 Sir Daniel

999 Good Cole

And then Kratos somewhere before level 100 lol

Message 13 of 30 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

I'm currently rusty with him because I don't want to lv him any further because I'll reach 999 soon and I don't want to, yet.

DAYUM, how much do you play this game? Are you like some PSABR master or something? I bow down to thee Smiley LOL

My highest I believe is level 205 with Dante with Nariko coming in at level 201. From there it goes Kratos (191), Raiden (189), Radec (181), Jak (167), Heihachi (157), and Evil Cole (113).

You should have bow down to thee in Uncharted 3, as well, but you team kill thee, instead.

You remember those matches? Smiley Sad I was just derping around, I usually don't take customs seriously at all. We should play together again!

Message 14 of 30 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 26, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

You remember those matches? Smiley Sad I was just derping around, I usually don't take customs seriously at all. We should play together again!

It was a freakin Naughty Paws Event. You did it multiple times after I told you to stop in 2 seperate events in 2 different weeks.

It was the last straw when you TK'd me in a real random death match.

I bet you'd find a way to team kill me in PSASBR if I got paired up with you, too.

Message 15 of 30 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

It was a freakin Naughty Paws Event. You did it multiple times after I told you to stop in 2 seperate events in 2 different weeks.

I bet you'd find a way to team kill me in PSASBR if I got paired up with you, too.

Siege... Smiley Sad I met you in a TDM match at random? If so, I don't remember. And I don't do anything troll like in PSASBR, so yeah. You really can't base judgement off of those few games in the Naughty Paws events. I just kidding around. I'm sorry to have offended and made you think bad of me. I'm honestly nothing like that. But I guess your the type of person that can hold a grudge, so my hopes of playing with you are non existent Smiley Indifferent

Message 16 of 30 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Im a level 920+ Drake, 300+ Raiden, 270+ Dante and 160 Nariko Smiley Very Happy
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 17 of 30 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Dec 26, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Siege... Smiley Sad I met you in a TDM match at random? If so, I don't remember. And I don't do anything troll like in PSASBR, so yeah. You really can't base judgement off of those few games in the Naughty Paws events. I just kidding around. I'm sorry to have offended and made you think bad of me. I'm honestly nothing like that. But I guess your the type of person that can hold a grudge, so my hopes of playing with you are non existent Smiley Indifferent

You invited me to your 5 group team yourself, I was in that one corner in desert village waiting for the power play to end and you throw a grenade at me. It's not that I held a grudge, it's that you were horrible to play with. Back then, PSASBR wasn't out and I've only played Uncharted with you, that was all I could judge you by.

Message 18 of 30 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Dec 26, 2012
726 Drake
519 Toro
179 Sir Dan
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 19 of 30 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 26, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

You invited me to your 5 group team yourself, I was in that one corner in desert village waiting for the power play to end and you throw a grenade at me. It's not that I held a grudge, it's that you were horrible to play with. Back then, PSASBR wasn't out and I've only played Uncharted with you, that was all I could judge you by.

**bleep**, your memory is beyond good. Do you happen to have your own dedicated hate shrine to me? Smiley Tongue True, but you caught me during a custom, where again, I'm not serious. If you played publicly with me, you would know I take my matches very seriously. And if I ever have teamkilled you publicly, it definitely wasn't intentional. At this point, I'm begging for a second chance. Everybody deserves at least 1 do over. If you find even more evidence of me being a bad person to play with then so be it. But I've changed since then. A person's past shouldn't define their future.

Message 20 of 30 (62 Views)
0 Likes