Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012
nitrokart 2 version.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 21 of 48 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

i like the original closely followed by the twinsanity one.  i would be ecstatic if his original look is an alternate costume, low polygon count and all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 48 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

Crash 2-3

Crash Nitro Kart

Crash Wrath of Cortex

Crash 1

Crash Team Tag Racing

Crash Twinsanity

Crash of the Titans-Mind Over Mutant

Unreleased Crash game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 23 of 48 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/19/2012
Offline
1054 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

Both Twinsanity & Tag Team Racing,they're like the original but improved with new gen graphic! Smiley Very Happy

Crash of The Titans look is a shame.

firma.PNG

Message 24 of 48 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
289 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

his latest game is crash nitro kart2 not mind over mutant


what does he look like in crash nitro kart 2? (if there are any pictures)


He looks like the old crash.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Message 25 of 48 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

DaBman122 wrote:

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

his latest game is crash nitro kart2 not mind over mutant


what does he look like in crash nitro kart 2? (if there are any pictures)


He looks like the old crash.


No he looks like Twinsanity model which makes him look retarted.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 26 of 48 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

I think it makes him look more wacky than retarded. As much as I love the early games the most, I think that design looks like he's trying to hard to look like "a cool dude with attitude." The later games made him look a little too cuddly and lost a lot of what made him unique but twinsanity/tag team racing was when the design fit the characters personality best. He's the loony tune of the video game world and that design best reflects it imho.

Message 27 of 48 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I think it makes him look more wacky than retarded. As much as I love the early games the most, I think that design looks like he's trying to hard to look like "a cool dude with attitude." The later games made him look a little too cuddly and lost a lot of what made him unique but twinsanity/tag team racing was when the design fit the characters personality best. He's the loony tune of the video game world and that design best reflects it imho.


He was never acky or Looney really before that game.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 28 of 48 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

I've always thought of him like that. Right from Crash 1 coming out. From the funny noises he made & the expression on his face to the way he ran & cartoony ways he died. When TNT exploded only his shoes and eye balls survived & if thats not wacky then what is?

Message 29 of 48 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: What's your favorite Crash Bandicoot look?

Sep 14, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

I've always thought of him like that. Right from Crash 1 coming out. From the funny noises he made & the expression on his face to the way he ran & cartoony ways he died. When TNT exploded only his shoes and eye balls survived (I think that might have been later but definitly before twinsanity) & if thats not wacky then what is?


it's a different type of wacky, he was never the smily wacky goofey type of wacky, it was what happend to him and his reactions, hand the expression when he ran was just him breathing heavily.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 30 of 48 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes