Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

This greateful / ungrateful **bleep** needs to stop. If really there are only 20 characters, this game is not worth buying. Not only because it's a small roster, but also because it's formed by god-awful characters like Donte, Fat Princess, Evil Cole... I really hope this isn't true. Superbot should say something, and the fact that they shut up doesn't please me, the CONSUMER.

 

Fanboys who think they're more mature because they accept ANYTHING are just blatant idiots. If Brawl didn't have some characters I would have say the same thing, and I wasn't 100% satisfied anyway. Ungrateful? I PAY FOR **bleep**'S SAKE. I give money to them, you're all just retarded if you think that doesn't put me in the position to be un-satistifed. For the love of God use your brain.

 



For the love of God use YOUR brain.

It's SB's first game. They're trying to make a game for the fans and the fans are whining like the little girls they are.

We who accept what PSASBR is now are not little girls who whine.

If you are unsatisfied, I got a liitle tip for you.

There is a little red X at the top-right corner of your screen. Click it and never come back.


Yeah ok, always the nazi-like reaction. Guess what I say whatever I want, it's a free board. Sorry.

Anyway, it's funny that you say "It's a game for the fans" and EVERYTHING the fans wanted, whereas Spyro, Crash, Cloud, Lara Croft, Snake, is not in. Really funny. Again, you'll accept anything this game offers even if it's **bleep**, because you have no taste. You just enjoy the fact that Sony now has a game that competes with Smash Bros., and you can say it's better because it is. No real Sony fan would be completely pleased by this game, it's impossible. And to the guy who's going to answer "I am pleased lol" he probably played 3/4 games in his entire life. Because this game without some of the characters I said, it's not good. Simple as that.


You're right I've played 3/4 of games in my life because I actually have a life. I'm not going to be a complaining fan like you. I'm not going to go to people and say, "Oh all SB is doing is blowing us off by not communicating with us. They're not listening to the fans like they should. Smiley Mad"

I say this game is better because I enjoy playing games whenever I'm not too busy working on my job or having sex with a bunch of beautiful women. And I understand why SB shouldn't communicate with you, this little girl fangasm is seriously unbearable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 41 of 94 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

This greateful / ungrateful **bleep** needs to stop. If really there are only 20 characters, this game is not worth buying. Not only because it's a small roster, but also because it's formed by god-awful characters like Donte, Fat Princess, Evil Cole... I really hope this isn't true. Superbot should say something, and the fact that they shut up doesn't please me, the CONSUMER.

 

Fanboys who think they're more mature because they accept ANYTHING are just blatant idiots. If Brawl didn't have some characters I would have say the same thing, and I wasn't 100% satisfied anyway. Ungrateful? I PAY FOR **bleep**'S SAKE. I give money to them, you're all just retarded if you think that doesn't put me in the position to be un-satistifed. For the love of God use your brain.

 



For the love of God use YOUR brain.

It's SB's first game. They're trying to make a game for the fans and the fans are whining like the little girls they are.

We who accept what PSASBR is now are not little girls who whine.

If you are unsatisfied, I got a liitle tip for you.

There is a little red X at the top-right corner of your screen. Click it and never come back.


Yeah ok, always the nazi-like reaction. Guess what I say whatever I want, it's a free board. Sorry.

Anyway, it's funny that you say "It's a game for the fans" and EVERYTHING the fans wanted, whereas Spyro, Crash, Cloud, Lara Croft, Snake, is not in. Really funny. Again, you'll accept anything this game offers even if it's **bleep**, because you have no taste. You just enjoy the fact that Sony now has a game that competes with Smash Bros., and you can say it's better because it is. No real Sony fan would be completely pleased by this game, it's impossible. And to the guy who's going to answer "I am pleased lol" he probably played 3/4 games in his entire life. Because this game without some of the characters I said, it's not good. Simple as that.


You're right I've played 3/4 of games in my life because I actually have a life. I'm not going to be a complaining fan like you. I'm not going to go to people and say, "Oh all SB is doing is blowing us off by not communicating with us. They're not listening to the fans like they should. Smiley Mad"

I say this game is better because I enjoy playing games whenever I'm not too busy working on my job or having sex with a bunch of beautiful women. And I understand why SB shouldn't communicate with you, this little girl fangasm is seriously unbearable.


Lol, you're MEEEEAAAAAN. Well okay, thank your for clearyfing things. You're an idiot. I see that now. Bye!

Message 42 of 94 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/13/2011
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012
i can understand people defending this game because of all the negative press it got at first (for copying nintendo and not enough possible characters). but dont act like 20 characters is ok its pretty bad by any standards, unless your an iphone game
Message 43 of 94 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012

and people need to relize that if a came that came out YEARS ago has more characters than this game, thjat is Very very sad superbot,cmon DIGIMON RUMBLE ARRENA FOR THE **bleep** PS1 HAD MORE CHARACTERS

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 44 of 94 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012

carson_le_great wrote:
i can understand people defending this game because of all the negative press it got at first (for copying nintendo and not enough possible characters). but dont act like 20 characters is ok its pretty bad by any standards, unless your an iphone game

 

exsactly, people need to stop saying 20 characters is good, NO IT'S NOT, in this day and age on the ps3, 20 characters is soo incredibly low it's **bleep** stupid

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 45 of 94 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Digimon Rumble Arena isn't an EVO title. Nor was it produced to be a tournament fighter. It was made the same way Power Stone was; pure, mindless fun. Like a lot of people around here BADUMTISH

 

To be fair; no, there is no EVO fighter that has had more than 20 characters for its first IP. Mortal Kombat 9 even had 24 characters sans unlock if I remember and thats a current gen title.

 

Here's an effective list of all (that I can remember) first IP for all EVO titles and playable character lists.

 

Street Fighter II - 8 characters.

Mortal Kombat 1- 7 characters.

Guilty Gear 1 - 10 Characters (11 with Unlocks)

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger - 12 Characters

Super Smash Bros - 8 Characters (12 with Unlocks)

Soul Edge (Became Soul Calibur) - 10 Characters

Tekken 1 - 8 Characters (18 with Unlocks)

Dead or Alive 1 - 10 Characters (11 with Unlocks)

King of Fighters '94 - 25 Characters

As you can see only one of the above; namely, King of Fighters 94', was able to go over the 20 line with its first IP. King of Fighters '94 is also a crossover game that puts together various franchises; including most of the material from other games.

 

20 characters for a current day first IP from a company game is, honestly? Legendary. Outstanding. Its already gone beyond the bar. It doesn't need more. If its given more its going to just be overwhelming. The proof is in the numbers.


dude did i say anyhting aboue evo, no. a ps one game had more characters than a ps3 game, dont try to make up points on why that is acceptible, ITS NOT.You fan boys are **bleep** metally handicapped. ANd besides you just compared it to games that came out YEARS AGO,  and the reason those dont have more characters is because of graphical/data storage you **bleep** idiot. Just liek ANYGAME. If they use a 50gig disk and have 20 characters, that is **bleep** sad. It's patehtic that king of fighters 94, has less data to use, and still had more characters, and that game came out YEARS AGO

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 46 of 94 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012

and what tthis guy said:

 

Yeah ok, always the nazi-like reaction. Guess what I say whatever I want, it's a free board. Sorry.

Anyway, it's funny that you say "It's a game for the fans" and EVERYTHING the fans wanted, whereas Spyro, Crash, Cloud, Lara Croft, Snake, is not in. Really funny. Again, you'll accept anything this game offers even if it's **bleep**, because you have no taste. You just enjoy the fact that Sony now has a game that competes with Smash Bros., and you can say it's better because it is. No real Sony fan would be completely pleased by this game, it's impossible. And to the guy who's going to answer "I am pleased lol" he probably played 3/4 games in his entire life. Because this game without some of the characters I said, it's not good. Simple as that.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 47 of 94 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
788 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012

whats wrong?,,thats a funny question..

smash meele for gamecube have 2#, brawl have 35, and that game is a 2008 game, running in a Wii..

I know that the roster of brawl is full with "same franchise" characters...but here Superbot are trying to sell us a incomplete game..

really?, 20 characters, in a blu-ray disk, a god **bleep** blu ray disc?...

Is a insult for all of us,,,they have a lot more potencial to put here...

From sony: robbit, lammy, ico, wander, tag, emmtt graves, tomba, maybe Last of Us as DLC, chimera, Kat. that chiguagua from Tokio jungle.

From third: cloud, crash, spyro, scorpion, ezio, old snake.

I know that is superbot's first game...but 20 characters is a bad joke...well, 19 if you count evil cole is cole any way, with different moveset..is like have Ryu and Evil ryu.

Please, dont come again with that question...

please, stop tryng to say everything is okey..because it doesnt..

 

Message 48 of 94 (74 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/22/2009
Offline
949 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

whats wrong?,,thats a funny question..

smash meele for gamecube have 2#, brawl have 35, and that game is a 2008 game, running in a Wii..

I know that the roster of brawl is full with "same franchise" characters...but here Superbot are trying to sell us a incomplete game..

really?, 20 characters, in a blu-ray disk, a god **bleep** blu ray disc?...

Is a insult for all of us,,,they have a lot more potencial to put here...

From sony: robbit, lammy, ico, wander, tag, emmtt graves, tomba, maybe Last of Us as DLC, chimera, Kat. that chiguagua from Tokio jungle.

From third: cloud, crash, spyro, scorpion, ezio, old snake.

I know that is superbot's first game...but 20 characters is a bad joke...well, 19 if you count evil cole is cole any way, with different moveset..is like have Ryu and Evil ryu.

Please, dont come again with that question...

please, stop tryng to say everything is okey..because it doesnt..

 


this this this this this this this this this

 

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 49 of 94 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
1582 posts
 

Re: What's wrong with 20 characters?

Sep 29, 2012
First of all, I have no problem at all with this roster. There were a few more characters that I would have like to have seen, but this is fine. I think there are a few reasons why people would be unhappy if this was the final roster. Most fighting games have many more than 20 characters. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (great game, by the way) has 55 characters with more DLC on the way. Yes, this is the first game. However, that should not matter, especially in a game that is supposed to represent Playstation history. Also, there are many important characters missing, with strange choices instead. Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Snake, Sora, Wander/Ico, and Chimera/Hale are all absent. However, we do have Raiden, Big Daddy, new Dante, two Coles, and Nariko (although, she was highly requested, so I suppose she is alright). Again, I really like this roster. Some of the characters I listed above are some of the best characters in the game. Also, we do have a lot of characters that I am happy about. My PS2 Trio, Parappa, Spike, Good Cole, Drake, Kratos, Heihachi, Sackboy, etcetera. I think this is going to be a great game regardless of whether there are more characters or not.
Message 50 of 94 (63 Views)