Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: What's Your Fighting Style?

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

My playstyle has always included a ton of jumping and smash mouth comboing...I try and keep my pressure while keeping my oppenent at bay so they cant combo me or start up they're own pressure.

but I switch it up sometimes and i'll play with a heavy character who's slow and very strong and just destroy eveything in my path

So I think Dante and Nariko will fit my playstyle very well so i'll be maining them most likely.. but I'll also use everyone in my sig! Smiley Very Happy

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 21 of 25 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I take the conservative approach. I do my fair share of offense & defense, while utilizing a fighters special moves/mannerisms to an extent. I choose fighters with a good amount of options and acceptible manuverability, such as: (SF) Adon, Sakura; (KoF) K', Kula; (Tekken) Asuka, Lars; (SG) Filia, Ms. Fortune. I have a certain disdain for some grapplers and power hitters like Hakan & Tager (doesn't mean that they suck though).

Message 22 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 6, 2012

i'm like a hawk.  in brawl, i survey the scene and as soon as i see someone pull away from the group action, i hound them and unload on them until everyone else comes over.  then i pull out again.  Omar described Raiden as being the perfect character to do this with so i'll probably be maining him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 25 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Oct 6, 2012

My personal fighting style? Well, let's see.

Since superbot screwed the pooch so hard on the beta that the pooch had to lock itself in the bathroom for an hour with a tube of soothing cream (only letting in the diehard PS fanboys (the people who waste money on the Playstation subscription - real sly Superbot, only let people you KNOW will like the game play it and praise you) test the game out pre-launch), I'm going to be using Smash Bros for my references.

In Smash, I use characters like Bowser and Samus. I like the characters that hit hard. Speed isn't what I'm concerned with. I don't run from my foes, I fight them head-on. A little bit more agility like Samus is a plus, but the fact that she hits harder than alot of others in Smash, she is right up there in my top 2

Message 24 of 25 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 6, 2012

For me, back in my Brawl days, I was walkways picking Mario as my main because 1. He's an easy-to-up character type. 2. He gas great tool that can apply to put pressure toward opponents. 3. Character loyalty since Melee.

My playstyle consist of all-offense type game, but with very horrible defense games. I planning to pick up Spike due to the fact he shares these tools with Mario.

On second hand, I'm used to playing close-ranged type characters so I'm gong to pick up Heihachi for that I'm familiar with his game style from the previous Tekken games.

I'm going to try out Kratos, Parappa, Sir Dan, Ratchet, Jak, and Big Daddy when the game comes out.

My PSASBR Signature, The Official Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Signature.
Message 25 of 25 (42 Views)
0 Likes