Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Re: What other forums are available for PSAS?

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I am not a big fan of that forum. I am in it, but I have not posted once in it other than an introduction. But I may try again and see if I like it. It was made in direct response to having "Noobs" joining this one, though. It gave off the idea of "we're the better community over here"

I always reccomend that place to people I don't like in hopes they go there instead 

Aww, how sweet of you!

@bob_maul: Dude you know we don't act like that at all and you know those weren't our intentions at all..
It wasn't the "noobs" who made us make the forum but the trolls who would spam the boards and moderators not doing there job correctly here. Instead banning users who did nothing wrong when we had other "trolls" spamming the boards with wrestling catchphrases. It was the lack of moderation that drove us away...the increase in trolls and the clutter of garbage that was being created by those trolls raiding/drowning the board and it's good topics and posts. The mods wouldn't do anything until after all the damage was done and after a while it does get annoying, at PAStadium we actually handle that very well and everyone's at peace. There protected from that and trolls are dealt with immediately!
You know all that dude...=/

By the way, who the hell are you ihatemath?
You weren't here for any of that stuff yet you constantly try to bring our forum down.
(If that makes any sense.)

Excuse me for defending my work and time in order to give those an alternative to this forum. We don't want to replace this forum and we know we aren't the "official" board but we still get attention from both Superbot, Paul Gale and the internet.
Users from our community have been able to prove that we do get attention from Superbot at PAStadium and Paul Gale even made his own account on there, by his own free will. So we aren't bad just because we aren't the "official" forum and people should still give this alternative forum a chance.

Anyways, give us a try OP if you're looking for a new All-Stars forum.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 11 of 18 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I'm a member there too! The separate character discussion threads are what a game like this needs imo.

Maybe I just didn't find that here?

Message 12 of 18 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13986 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

I am not a big fan of that forum. I am in it, but I have not posted once in it other than an introduction. But I may try again and see if I like it. It was made in direct response to having "Noobs" joining this one, though. It gave off the idea of "we're the better community over here"

I always reccomend that place to people I don't like in hopes they go there instead 

Aww, how sweet of you!

@bob_maul: Dude you know we don't act like that at all and you know those weren't our intentions at all..
It wasn't the "noobs" who made us make the forum but the trolls who would spam the boards and moderators not doing there job correctly here. Instead banning users who did nothing wrong when we had other "trolls" spamming the boards with wrestling catchphrases. It was the lack of moderation that drove us away...the increase in trolls and the clutter of garbage that was being created by those trolls raiding/drowning the board and it's good topics and posts. The mods wouldn't do anything until after all the damage was done and after a while it does get annoying, at PAStadium we actually handle that very well and everyone's at peace. There protected from that and trolls are dealt with immediately!

You weren't here for any of that stuff yet you constantly try to bring our forum down.

Excuse me for defending my work and time in order to give those an alternative to this forum. We don't want to replace this forum and we know we aren't the "official" board but we still get attention from both Superbot, Paul Gale and the internet.
Users from our community have been able to prove that we do get attention from Superbot at PAStadium and Paul Gale even made his own account on there, by his own free will. So we aren't bad just because we aren't the "official" forum and people should still give this alternative forum a chance.

It was just an observation. I respect the guys over there. I really do like them and their love of the game. The lack of moderation is awful, but I did not see it as a need to make a new forum. It always calms down after a week or so.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 18 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13986 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

And it is not like I hate that forum at all. Moreso, I do not like the fragmenting of the community.

Message 14 of 18 (65 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I know you don't hate it and mods would also ban users for minor things on the spot but the moment someone raids it would take a week?

I got banned for cursing but the guy who's saying I should die and spamming up the board last longer than I do? A couple other users suffered the same fate dude...

Anyways, I know you don't hate PAStadium and sorry if I made it sound that way. It's just that the moment our site is mentioned it leads to negative comments by people who have no idea what happened, weren't here, misinterpreted our intentions or haven't given us a shot at all..(Not you man)

We never said "Hey stay here cause we're better" since the beginning we said "Use both". We can't force our members to be at a place they don't like man.

I still come on here and I might not post as much but I still visit every once in awhile.

If I've offended anyone please forgive me.

Message 15 of 18 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13986 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:
I know you don't hate it and mods would also ban users for minor things on the spot but the moment someone raids it would take a week?

I got banned for cursing but the guy who's saying I should die and spamming up the board last longer than I do? A couple other users suffered the same fate dude...

Anyways, I know you don't hate PAStadium and sorry if I made it sound that way. It's just that the moment our site is mentioned it leads to negative comments by people who have no idea what happened, weren't here, misinterpreted our intentions or haven't given us a shot at all..(Not you man)

We never said "Hey stay here cause we're better" since the beginning we said "Use both". We can't force our members to be at a place they don't like man.

I still come on here and I might not post as much but I still visit every once in awhile.

If I've offended anyone please forgive me.

Good some clarifications were made by us both :smileytongue:

I know that is not the general consensus of the pastadium people. I just do not enjoy the fragmenting of an, overall, strong community. 

Message 16 of 18 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Well the community's always seemed fragmented, even before the existence of PAStadium dude.

But yeah, I'm glad we've clarified a couple things! =)

Message 17 of 18 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Aww, how sweet of you!

I didn't say anything bad about the place I even refer people there! I don't think I've ever said much other than telling people to go there instead 

Message 18 of 18 (21 Views)
0 Likes