Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
687 posts

Re: What now?

Oct 6, 2012
Then lets do it. If enough people support it we may get DLC. People are hurting the chances by being negative an canceling their pre-orders and such.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 6, 2012

DanteShirosaki wrote:
Then lets do it. If enough people support it we may get DLC. People are hurting the chances by being negative an canceling their pre-orders and such.

yeah, right here

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Now-is-the-time-to-support-Super...

Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Oct 6, 2012

You know..the thing about Paul Gale. I don't wanna believe that he's a complete liar....but at the same time...there's one thing that particularly bugs me: The info he gave out about his friend/source having this supposed poster with the proposed additional characters that he was to reveal plastered all over it...along with the original cast. If there actually was this supposed plan to have wrong info spread throughout different areas to mess with Gale's info...I don't know that Sony or Superbot would actually go so far as to create an entirely fake poster spread of additional characters just to screw with this guy. It is entirely possible that Paul was simply mis-informed...but I suppose there's a large possibility that we may never know what the actual deal was with Paul Gale.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I think the best thing to do now is to, as Wobbles says, support Superbot as much as possible.  It's hard for a new company to gain ground.  If we want them to make better and better products, we need to be supportive and constructive.  If we do that, they will reward us, possibly with updates for the game and new dlc characters.  

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Yeah, let's talk about minions, mainly the fact that Superbot apparently refuses to talk about them. When are we going to get their story? Because I can't imagine a better time to reveal important game information than after everyone is starting to systematically cancel their preorders.

I WANT to be excited about this game Superbot, but you're making it more difficult than it needs to be.
--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Absolutely nothing, I doubt superbot will be showing any stuff from the story mode or any other content besides stages and possible other game modes.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Oct 6, 2012
We still have no info on minions...? Geez, seems really hush hush.
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Oct 6, 2012

DanteShirosaki wrote:
We still have no info on minions...? Geez, seems really hush hush.

The only thing on minions we've ever gotten in this entire development is that one picture of Drake with a little chibi Kat (from DmC) floating next to him, when that Kat was listed as a "minion" in the beta files. That was ages ago.

--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 6, 2012

What now you say? Quick everyone do the truffle shuffle!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (47 Views)