Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: What? no love for Prana Devil from The Unholy War?

Jul 9, 2012
I know right! I implemented the eggs attack to my moveset for him! Even in his supers! I'm pretty proud of my moveset if I do say so myself.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 11 of 37 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 9, 2012

You can send me a PM about the moveset you have for him, if you like. I'm interested. Smiley Happy

Everyone else, here's a video of the Unholy War demo on YouTube if you're even remotely interested in what the heck the two of us are talking about. Neither player makes good use of Prana (they only use one of his three moves and he's really not a close-quarters fighter, like they try to use him as) but you do get to hear Razorfane's awesome laugh when he wins:

Unholy War Demo

Message 12 of 37 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 9, 2012
Sure, i'll send you it later today
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 13 of 37 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Not entirely "iconic" and not sure if he'll fit into the roster...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 37 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 9, 2012
Well Radec's hardly iconic and he made the cut. That's not a comment on your signature or anything, by the way, just the first one who came to mind.
Message 15 of 37 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 9, 2012

Guest_1001 wrote:
Well Radec's hardly iconic and he made the cut. That's not a comment on your signature or anything, by the way, just the first one who came to mind.

Radec, symbolizes the enitre Killzone franchise, which has been on PS2,PSP, and PS3...What does Prana the Devil symbolize?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 37 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 9, 2012

You said Radec wasnt iconic.

How mentally ill can you get if you think Radec isn't iconic!

Back on topic..

Lets get real. Its not going to make the game.. they already have all the characters they just need to reveal them... and I for one don't believe he's in this game... Sorry for going Simon Cowell on your thread.

Photobucket
Message 17 of 37 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2012

Prana Devil symbolizes The Unholy War universe, what else would he symbolize, plus they said that they considered every character in playstation history for this game, and chose the characters that they thought can offer unique gameplay for this game, so they are bound to have come across this game, despite it not being that well known, and I truly believe Prana Devil can offer unique gameplay for this game.

BTW, MrEpic, is he really as unrealistic as some of the characters asked for (James Bond, Spiderman, Batman?) cause he is a playstation exclusive character unlike some of the characters mentioned.

Message 18 of 37 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 9, 2012
BTW, Guest_1001 I sent both my Prana Devil and Razorfane movesets just now. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 37 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 9, 2012

halowars7 wrote:
Radec, symbolizes the enitre Killzone franchise, which has been on PS2,PSP, and PS3...What does Prana the Devil symbolize?

Radec symbolises "Killzone guy". That's it. He wasn't even in Killzone 1 and didn't he have a non-speaking cameo in Killzone 3 or something like that? And he looks exactly the same as every single random goon you gun down in that series, so while you could make the case that the Helghast are iconic, he himself is not. He's just one guy from an iconic species.

Also, who said anything about these characters "symbolising" anything? Since when has that been a criteria for being included in PSASBR? If they had to symbolise anything then what on Earth is PaRappa doing in the game (unless he's representative of all PS1 games, which is unlikely and a mistake if so)? You obviously think symbolism has something to do with popularity and if that was the case, then we might as well just put The Sims into the bloody game. They've been on PS2, PSP and PS3!

Omar Kendall himself said that being an interesting character to play as is a good reason to be in PSASBR. Prana Devil would be that. End of story.

Message 20 of 37 (98 Views)
0 Likes