Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: What? no love for Prana Devil from The Unholy War?

Jul 10, 2012

halowars7 wrote:

What? Last time I checked all those threads about Crash, Jak & Daxter,  Spyro, Cloud...the forum members made all those countless threads only because "it would be fun to imagine" Smiley LOL, I'm sorry, not trying to be mean or anything but are you serious?  In case you haven't noticed people make/create those threads because they want them to make the roster, not because it would be fun to imagine them in your head...Smiley Surprised

And you really think that they think that all those characters will be in the game? Not necessarily Crash, Jak, Spyro and maybe even Cloud but there's a thread on the second page called "Characters we would like to see included" featuring everyone from Raz from Psychonauts to the kid from Heart Of Darkness. Yes, they want them to make the roster but everyone knows they're not going to ... in other words "it would be fun to imagine".

Negimafan wrote:

Want to know something funny? LoD was the best selling PSOne Classic the month it was released. And Sony actually owns it.

Isn't that something.

But hey, it's a free country; you're free to like all the bad games you want. Just don't pitch SuperBot to waste their time on giving them the time of day.

And if you want to bring up gameplay viability, Cloud wins by virtue existing in dozens of titles across several genres over more than a decade. Speaking of which, if Square were that involved, I'd take Gex or Aya Brea anyday.

Lol, "bad game". Coming from someone who likes the poor man's FFVII.

I'd certainly take a Gex return, although I don't think he has any kind of moveset suited for the game.

Message 31 of 37 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

Kid, no amount of cute words will trounce sales figures. Them's the facts.

P.S: You might want to consider Secret of Mana and Dragon Quest. Square is a pretty bloody successful company.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 32 of 37 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 10, 2012
HANG ON, how do you know if Unholy War is a BAD GAME??????? You haven't even played it, PLUS SUPERBOT'S OMAR said himself that they choose characters by if they can offer unique gameplay first and popularity second last, and said EVERY character, I mean EVERY character has as much of a chance at getting in as any character, so you can't rule out any character and say "Superbot wouldn't waste their time" thats just dumb.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 33 of 37 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 10, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
HANG ON, how do you know if Unholy War is a BAD GAME??????? You haven't even played it, PLUS SUPERBOT'S OMAR said himself that they choose characters by if they can offer unique gameplay first and popularity second last, and said EVERY character, I mean EVERY character has as much of a chance at getting in as any character, so you can't rule out any character and say "Superbot wouldn't waste their time" thats just dumb.

Fine, that was unfair and I take it back. You've got all the right to make as many request threads as you want.

Just don't go knocking down Killzone or Fat Princess while doing it. That's basically saying "My favorite game deserves to be in there even more." All you'll do is offend people and convince no one.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 34 of 37 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 10, 2012
I never said anything bad about either Killzone or Fat Princess, I actually think they make for fun looking characters, like how Prana Devil looks like he could be a fun characters.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 35 of 37 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 17, 2012
BUMP
Message 36 of 37 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 18, 2013

daang i hope they put him on ther!! or even jaguar! that would be so cool an i'd buy them the first day they get posted!

Message 37 of 37 (52 Views)
0 Likes