Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: What new stages would you like?

Jan 31, 2013
DMC mixed with Gravity Rush would be perfect.
Message 31 of 37 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Jan 31, 2013
i would like the second to last fight with Zeus in GOW 3 in the 2D environment (was also in MK9) with a parappa concert in the background and the fans interacting with the stage
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 32 of 37 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Gravity Rush x Sugar Rush Smiley LOL

Nah, I'm kidding. A Wreck-It-Ralph stage would be a little much... 

I always say that I'll actually make a stage mashup idea, but I never do.

Message 33 of 37 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Crash andSpyro Mash up. It starts out at Avalar and then a warp appears and the crash bandicoot crew comes pouring in and causes chaos

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 34 of 37 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1615 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

I just have a couple of ideas for new stages for PSASBR, such as:

Mod Circuit (ModNation Racers X MotorStorm)

City Limits (MotorStorm X Twisted Metal)

Corvus Research (MAG X DmC)

Radec Academy (Killzone X Metal Gear)

Special Stage Route X (Gran Turismo X LocoRoco)

Sunset Downhill (Cool Boarders X Echochrome)

I'll have to add a bit more details later, since I have yet to come up with descriptions and such... >_>"

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 35 of 37 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Feb 1, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

I once told SB that JAK x UNCHARTED would be the best mash up. 2 of ND star games/characters together would be one of the best stages in this game. Sly is mashed up with Infamous, Ratchet is with Resistance so WTH leave Jak and Uncharted out?

Its pretty simple. Both 3rd games introduced the Desert/Wasteland so combined there deserts. Maruaders from Jak 3 can invade the UC3 desert as stage hazards riding around the desert in their buggies. Even the Dark maker Terraformer could be a background stage hazard or a 2nd hazard could be the bad weather effect that Jak 3 had where after a certain amount of time in the desert a bad sandstorm arises.  All stars could do a after the sandstorm dies down the mash up of Maruaders can come out along with whatever else in the UC3 desert.

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree. They had a R&C/Resistance (Insomniac) and Sly/Infamous (Sucker Punch) mash-ups, so why is there no Naughty Dog themed level?

Message 36 of 37 (101 Views)
Wastelander
841 posts

Feb 1, 2013
As MediEvil and Fat Princess have no stages yet, I'd like to see that Cemetery Hill mashed up with workers from FP running around and fighting zombies. It could be like the Patapon, with different attacks happening.
Message 37 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes