war of  the monsters ps2

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 37 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Re: What new stages would you like?

Jan 30, 2013

Hekseville (Grvaity Rush) X The Dark Hour (Persona 3)

The battle takes place in the town square. (http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j464/yunaleonardphotography/KKS/1815757-town_square.png) You will see the citizens walking around in the background while you fight.

After a while the sky will go dark. There will be a crescent moon in the sky and then the Tartarus will grow out of the ground in the background. After the Tartarus appears, all the citizens will become coffins and shadows will start wandering around and they will attack players. (http://www.popanime.net/megami/wiki/images/thumb/f/f7/Tartarus.jpg/300px-Tartarus.jpg)

Music:

Gravity Rush - Battle Theme

Persona 4 - I'll Face Myself

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 37 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I gotta say, after completing DmC, I think it NEEDS to be represented as a stage in some way, either as an actual stage or just a mashup.  Its environments are amazing and pleasing to the eye:

There are a bunch of possibilities, too-- either the actual Limbo space, or the city, or the carnival from the beginning of the game, etc.  Even as just a mashup, whichever stage it's mashed up with could slide into "Limbo" and take on the blue-orange color scheme with the demons and floating words.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 37 (145 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 31, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Hekseville (Grvaity Rush) X The Dark Hour (Persona 3)

The battle takes place in the town square. (http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j464/yunaleonardphotography/KKS/1815757-town_square.png) You will see the citizens walking around in the background while you fight.

After a while the sky will go dark. There will be a crescent moon in the sky and then the Tartarus will grow out of the ground in the background. After the Tartarus appears, all the citizens will become coffins and shadows will start wandering around and they will attack players. (http://www.popanime.net/megami/wiki/images/thumb/f/f7/Tartarus.jpg/300px-Tartarus.jpg)

Music:

Gravity Rush - Battle Theme

Persona 4 - I'll Face Myself

Best combination I seen since I play both Persona and Gravity Rush,but I would prefer The Almighty theme with that,I did a little remix and it sounds nice

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 37 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 31, 2013

we need a MediEvil stage

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 37 (139 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I've actually just thought of a decent DmC X inFamous 2 stage.

It will take place on a rooftop in limbo city where mundus is in the background trying to attack you. While Vergil is fighting Mundus.

The Invasion starts when The Beast is caught in the background. The Beast then starts attacking Mundus and the fighters & Vergil are caught in the middle. The match would end with Vergil taking down both Demons.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 37 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Church (Final Fantasy VII X DmC)
First you're at the church in the slums (Aerith's church) where you see Aerith picking flowers and the Buster Sword planted in the ground (reminiscent of AC:C) after awhile you see the words "KILL HIM!!" appear on the wall and the church expands like the church level in DmC with the platforms that you're on keep getting farther way and makes holes appear in the ground, you see Aerith crying in the flowers and as the stage ends and you get out of Limbo ( NO HATE COMMENT) you see Aerith looking at her messed up flowers she crosses her hands looks up and then you see Sephiroth come down and kill her
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 37 (118 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jan 31, 2013

As I said on my first thread it would be great to see MediEvil's graveyard then for a while it turns to Limbo and the boss Hunter appears and attacks you from DmC Devil May Cry. (added thing that I thought) While in Limbo you'll see Vergil or Kat attacking Hunter in the background at the end it becomes normal again but some parts in the end are ripped of and you'll only see in those ripped parts are holes with coffins.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 37 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

urkoid wrote:

I think a stage that mixes Shadow of the Colossus with Journey would be great. We would see the journey protagonist attacking the Colossus, while this one attacks us.

pasbr1.jpg

So, which stages would you like, guys?

I'm with you on this, but with this Colossus:

phalanx.jpg

This would mash PERFECTLY with journey.

Just imagine the stage starting journey only, and one and a half minutes into the fight this monster breaks out of the sand!

EPIC!

Also I would like to have a FFVII x Legend of Dragoon Mashup.

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 37 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Heavy Rain
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 37 (104 Views)
0 Likes