Nov 30 2012
By: Tmix1600 Wastelander 889 posts

What needs buff and nerfs and doesnt

21 replies 196 views Edited Nov 30, 2012
Ok so lets start with obvious!
Sackboy- cut his ap gain in half or at least a quater, makes his level 3 run out faster and bubbles move faster a LOT faster, make a cooling time for that electric pad serious cool it,make certain moves hit sackboy while he is holding that down square like dantes pistols radecs sniper and grabs
Big daddy- I stated these things numerous they before but again and armor to that air down triangle, make that level 1 come out faster, his evade is **bleep** near pointless buff it, his grab doesn't seem as quick as everyone else nor does he get as much ap from grabs as toro and spike even though the require the same amount of ap for level 1 and 2 I know I have the strategy guide, change that charged incinerate from that pitiful explosion to a fireball,and for god sake ADD A BLOCK BREAKER FOR HIM
Sweet tooth-he is actually good way he is just make that down square faster and better recovery its his combo starter for god sake.
Kratos-make him kind of like raiden make him gain very little ap because he can combo for days and that adds up, make some of his attacks slower hd isn't really fast in soul calibur mk9 or that much and gow WHY IS HE SUPER QUICK HERE.
Raiden- nerf him down a little bit all around. And quite a for level 1.
Jak- nothing really make his air turret thing longer and more durable, make his forward triangle bit slower and that's it.
Ratchet- nerf ap gain for his forward triangle and long sniper like gun, make that level 1 short too long.
toro- good but makes his sleeping in air get to ground fast
Message 1 of 22 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Re: What needs buff and nerfs and doesnt

Nov 30, 2012
I will do morr but am busy at the moment
Message 2 of 22 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Nariko super 1 - her bullet should also kil not just the explosion

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 3 of 22 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Nov 30, 2012

When you're complaining about THAT many things, you need to just get better at the game...specifically dodging.

ALL level 1's are incredibly easy to dodge...ESPECIALLY Ratchet's. If he launches his level 1 and you're in the hit zone, dodge roll towards him. You'll end up on the other side and out of harm's way. Same goes for Raiden, Kratos, and others. Kratos annoys me during matches a bit still, but I typically dodge roll through him when he comes in to attack and then hit him from behind. Works out really well.

Honestly, the game is VERY well balanced. I think the strongest thing you make a case for is Sackboy. It feels cheap that he can hang out in the corner and build AP as fast as he does, but his level 1 and 2 supers aren't all that great...it just bugs me when someone's able to completely avoid fighting the whole 3 minutes and still manage to get off two level 3's...but I suppose that's partly the fault of the other 3 players for not chasing the Sackboy around as much...

[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/kilburni86/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kilburni86.png[/img][/url]
Message 4 of 22 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Dude ratchets is too long you literally don't even have to get hit by it from gecko that thing last to long I can do a ap burst as dante and it will still be going on sad part is im not exaggerating I actually have done a ap burst and it still was going on second not everyone's level one is easy dante and big d is the hardest which I find stupid because they are the supers with most potential I have done dantes level 1 and got he out of it FROM THE FRONT WHILE IT WAS ACTIVE numerous times and big daddies level is a great super but has the slowest start up speed which isn't right because its a super with one of the most potential. For sackbou I havr fought a sackboy with dante head on but he still got a level for a reason I can't get my head around. As dante dodging is good but as big d its just bad raiden level one is TOO easy you can literally suck with him but use that level 1 n you win.

As you can tell I mean dante only reason I don't use big d I because of those issues I stated
Message 5 of 22 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Kratos is the easy mode. He's the Shoto of the game. He's accessible for new players and has a limit. Nerfing the Shoto, especially so early in the game, is a bad idea.

Message 6 of 22 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 30, 2012
As for narikos bullet I don't know I mean I literally rolled out of the way forward and backward and still died plus his level 2 covers up close and mid. L1 mid L2 close and mid L3 close mid and far
Message 7 of 22 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Also, Big Daddy 'has' a block breaker, its called fully charged Incinerate. All block breakers have to be charged.

Message 8 of 22 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Kratos to me can be taken easy if focus on however his ap gain is big on one person but he is a group person all together
Message 9 of 22 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There's a limit on how much AP you can do in one combo before the infinite prevention system kicks in, you know.

Message 10 of 22 (145 Views)
0 Likes