Jan 19 2013
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

What needs balancing:

35 replies 296 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

ratchet's lvl 1 (if you touch ratchet, you shouldn't die and it should last 1-2 second less)
ratchet grabbing gun even grabs when your behind him.
sly lvl 1 (if you hit him, it should cancel it)
sly circle button (can be spam and use easily and even steal ap)
jak lvl 3 ( be able to dodge his aura shield or how ever it's called)
heihachi lvl2 (should last less time, i know in dojo this lvl 2 is the best and it's just to OP)
Sir daniel glitched absorbing projectiles move
Dante needs to be faster and his gun's should knockback the enemy or should not hit you while using them.

Heichachi and Sly lvl 5 cpu lol!

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 36 (296 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: What needs balancing:

Jan 19, 2013
Isn't dante fast enough already?

Message 2 of 36 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 19, 2013
How is sly counter ap spam balancing? If dantes guns caused knockback it would destroy his character. Jaks projectile in lv3 is the easiest to dodge and it doesnt hone like kratos lv3, so his barrier shouldnt be able to be dodged....this isnt balancing, this is breaking....
Message 3 of 36 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Here is the think, my cousins are bunch of noobs, they can'y win with dante because there's is no way to use noob tactics with him, so it needs that so he can be be noobed around like the other characters
Message 4 of 36 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 19, 2013
I have never once seen someone die from touching Ratchet and he's my main I have seen them on the barrel of the gun and die but that's still the gun, and the time doesn't need to be decreased at all it's not hard to dodge of you see it coming and you can punish him easily after. Also givin his average level 2 and I say below average level 3 his level 1 is fair. As for the grab I have never once had it or seen it grab someone behind me so I'm gonna assume its a glitch.
Message 5 of 36 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 19, 2013

ratchet's lvl 1 (if you touch ratchet, you shouldn't die and it should last 1-2 second less) No. His level one is FINE. It lasts for an okay period of time and has a LONG start up even to compensate. 
ratchet grabbing gun even grabs when your behind him. That is because it is like the item is in the game if I remember correctly. I like how accurate they are to the charater's games.
sly lvl 1 (if you hit him, it should cancel it) IT CAN BE CANCELED! 
sly circle button (can be spam and use easily and even steal ap) So you want to remove one of his best offensive options?
jak lvl 3 ( be able to dodge his aura shield or how ever it's called) Let's not make level 3s worth saving up for!
heihachi lvl2 (should last less time, i know in dojo this lvl 2 is the best and it's just to OP) It can be dodged actually. And nerfing it because is is exrta good in one stage? It's unreasonable.
Sir daniel glitched absorbing projectiles move I 100% agree on this one. Glitches are bad.
Dante needs to be faster and his gun's should knockback the enemy or should not hit you while using them. Dante is set up already to have amazing combos. Try him in 1v1, you wouldn't WANT to change his guns!

Message 6 of 36 (276 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 19, 2013
To be honest we all have our opinions but they cant possibly alter EVERY character in the game..for now Nerf Kratos a bit. That's it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 36 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Dante sucks in 1v1 lol, worst character in the game, is the only character than can't be be used by noobs. Maybe jak 3 is dodgeable and maybe it's the lag in the game since this server they are using for this game sucks really bad, i can't even play with my cousin who lives pretty close to me and have good connection. I think in versus mode there is a glitch that sly lvl 1 can't be canceled. You shouldn't die by touching ratchet, because if you are in a corner it's impossible to dogde it, and every lvl 1 should be dodgeable right? Unless they use tactics to get the easy lvl 1 kill. I can 1v1 you and bet i will win just by pressing O with sly lol. I think it's a glitch that ratchet can grab you when your behing him. I guess i will have to agree on heihachi one with you.
Message 8 of 36 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Kratos is not overpowered, it can't even get you easily with his lvl 1, for example, spike lvl 1 paralizing gun kill, raiden circle lvl 1 kill, evil cole charged up punch lvl 1 kill.
Message 9 of 36 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Character Cannot Be Used By Noobs = Character Not Good

No one should have any reason to post here with that logic.

Wow...
Message 10 of 36 (253 Views)