I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: What kind of characters you use most?

Nov 14, 2012

void-0 wrote:
@Resistance Man236 so you would probably like someone like Nathan drake per say?

I've been thinking about playing as him a lot lately. Or someone like ratchet who can work in lots of situations.

Photobucket
Message 11 of 24 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I usually play the jack of all trades, also, but I'm leaning more towards Cole/Evil Cole for this game. Or maybe Sly.

Message 12 of 24 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Long distance with Radec, heavy hitting with Fortesque and combos with Raiden.

If there was Sub-Zero with his awesome ice-clone I'd be a trap-lure-defensive player.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 13 of 24 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Nov 14, 2012
^I was never a fan of MK...is that how sub-zero played out?
Message 14 of 24 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I like to use characters that kinda rely on setup. I want to have an answer for a lot of situations, too. I'm looking at Drake, Dan, and Radec for this one. Dan (mainly because he's my favorite character) is looking promising, as he has a lot of upward projectiles and his axe can set up combo potential. Drake's barrel is a fantastic set-up, leaving multiple options. He's also a great mid-range character, which is my preferred range. Radec is a long range character, but he has a lot of options and is a pretty safe character.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 15 of 24 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Depends on the mode. If it's a free for all or 2v2, i like to play the long distance, keep-away characters. Stay away from the main brawl and rack up points by exploiting them as they fight each other, Radec is ideal for this but it will also work with Drake, Jak and Ratchet too. In 1v1 i prefer the heavy hitters, so Sir Dan **bleep**.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 16 of 24 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

void-0 wrote:
^I was never a fan of MK...is that how sub-zero played out?

Yes he could leave an ice-clone when his opponent comes in for a hit (clone can be executed in the air or on the ground) and anyone who touches his ice-clone would be frozen. After leaving an ice-clone Sub-Zero jumps back creating space. This way he had a very good defensive style as his offense was slightly slower and more deliberate. You could also control space using the ice-clone, set it up between you and your opponent and use projectiles from the other side.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 17 of 24 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 14, 2012
On beta I was a monster with kratos but at my Gamestop I found myself playing there demo for a hour only using mister bubbles
Message 18 of 24 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 14, 2012

I usually like putting down traps and playing mind-games. So I might end up using Ratchet.

Message 19 of 24 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 14, 2012

my favorite character to use in games like this are the one that doesn't belong.  The troll, if you will.  No matter how they play, i love learning how to use the character that everyone else laugh when they see enter the ring.  For example, in Melee, Jigglypuff was my best character.  I just get this sick satisfaction out of hearing people laugh when i begin the match and then rage because i'm beating them

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 24 (36 Views)
0 Likes