Jan 20 2013
By: OMEGA_MEXICAN Uncharted Territory 1411 posts

What is your limit? (Spammers Related)

7 replies 140 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

This has happend to me. I love Playstation all stars as much as the next guy (and even more than himSmiley Very Happy)

I know this has happened to everyone who has played this game online with 3 other players. There's always just one person or multiple people that have to abuse a certain move or moves in order to get supers and possible kills

While the moves 'Spammed' are avoidable they can definitely get annoying as well as infuriating especially when said 'spammer' has won the match

So my question to you all is:

How long can you deal with spammers before you start disliking the game?

What I mean is, how long as in time withing the match? or  how many Matches do you play with spammers before you stop playing the game because of it?

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 1 of 8 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: What is your limit? (Spammers Related)

Jan 20, 2013
It probably won't bother me all that much considering there's spammers in other online fighting games as well, I can't tell you how many times in Mortal Kombat 9 I run into Johnny Cage players who spam the green ball thing, Liu Kangs that spam the fire balls, oh yeah and Street Fighter X Tekken's enourmous amounts of Akumas who do nothing but air hadoukens and Kens who spam shoryukens.
Message 2 of 8 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 20, 2013

It pisses me off when there's a spammer in the corner and whenever I try to go hit him/her/it, some **bleep** attacks me and sends me flying the other way, like they're trying to protect them or something. This goes for when other players play as if the spammer is invisible too and just completely ignore him (It's like playing a FFA match with a Sackboy in the corner pre-patch all over again)... .-.

I usually try to stay in the match, but when it gets way too annoying for me to handle (usually if they get their Lv 3 or so without a scratch or something), I will go play another game.

photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Message 3 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

In FFA I usually try to ignore them and attempt to move the flow of the match way from them or move it towards them to see if they can convert to another game plan. Yeah it sucks to lose them, but I always feel part responsible that I wasn't able to prevent it in time. I never quit, just shrug it off and try to not let it happen again.

" Everybody following their heart; that's a loser's strategy"
-Seth Killian
Message 4 of 8 (98 Views)
First Son
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

For me at least, I never wanted to quit cause of a spammer as of yet. But I have gotten pretty annoyed with Raidens whole stab and into a combo over, and over again, with no way out -.- lol. Also the Sackboys that get in the corner and spam cakes the whole match til he or she gets level 3 and wins the whole match. But I try not to let spammaers ruin the experciance at hand, as I have had some really good matches where, the opposing team were good sports. 

Message 5 of 8 (97 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I have high resilience to spamming since unless its Kratos they can't generate AP as fast as someone who actually combos. I also have moved far enough up the rankings to only face people with a pair, so spamming is so far and few between I could care less at this point.

Spam Kratos = rush lvl 3 = Constantly spam the lvl 3 projectile = I dodge them all and laugh in his face. The only 2 level 3's I can't stand are Drake and Sackboy (and I play drake LOLOL) F**K those level 3's they are so hard to deal with.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 6 of 8 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Since I play stock matches I'll always make sure the spammer dies first.

Message 7 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 20, 2013

What I actually can't stand is joining a 2v2 quick match only to watch my **bleep** partner feed AP to the opponents and lose his 3 lives in 40 seconds, then he/she (host)  leaves about a minute or two later after I mostly made up for his shortcomings and all my effort is lost.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 8 of 8 (79 Views)
0 Likes