Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 26 2012
By: Ginta2468 PlayStation MVP 6393 posts

What is with all these comparisons?

5 replies 185 views Edited Sep 26, 2012
I mean you are comparing a game that isn't even out yet to a franchise first of all, and we already know it probably won't beat Smash unless it gets it own series, but I mean really. Secondly they are almost opposite where Smash you have to be defensive while Allstars you have to be offensive. And why are there people on this forum who constantly bash a game not even out yet. I understand if your OMG character isn't in, but they still have a chance. No one here as any patience at all? What I am basically saying is after a week or two this game comes out THEN you can compare it. We probably don't even know 25% of the game right now, calm down.
Message 1 of 6 (185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: What is with all these comparisons?

Sep 26, 2012
Yes! Thank you. Kudos

Message 2 of 6 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

OMG you referenced my thread lol. first of all kudos for your topic overall but i never said this game would suck compared to smash (nor bashed this game) hell i hate when people compare them. I also will be getting this game regardless if i get those OMG characters or not but If we can't discuss the game in all aspects then what the heck are we on a forum for huh? to only give praise and not share our concerns or opinions? no I think not

RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 3 of 6 (150 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 26, 2012
I'm suprised you noticed I referenced it. There are a lot of people on this forum however who so say it will suck compared to Smash when they haven't even given the game a chance, which just annoys me.
Message 4 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Sep 27, 2012
that annoys me too but i dislike being called a hater or a troll for voicing my opinion. This game isn't even out and i know i will love it. the game is solid as is but it has plenty of room to be better. whats wrong with stating that?
RIVAL STAGE & POLYGON STAGE!!!
Message 5 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Retrac-kun wrote:
that annoys me too but i dislike being called a hater or a troll for voicing my opinion. This game isn't even out and i know i will love it. the game is solid as is but it has plenty of room to be better. whats wrong with stating that?

I never specifically said you, just other cetain forumers who if you read enough threads you would know who they are.

Message 6 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes