Wastelander
768 posts

Re: What is with all the negativity???

Nov 26, 2012

so i guess every reviewer in the world is wrong  heck even playstation magazine gave it a 6 and dont start saying they were bias its playstation magazine for god's sake every metal gear game was much better than this one and killzone 2 online back in the day was the best online experience i ever had i never lagged and i saw all oponents , many diferent game modes  and so on this online is a mess right now lagg, sometimes you dont see all the oponents  and those intangible people are really game breaking and im not gonna talk about getting a random char you didnt choose in a FFA ranked match that makes you loose belt becuase you dont know that char combos very well.

Message 11 of 44 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 26, 2012
The game's release is under a week old. Christ, you act like this game has been available publicly for months now.
Message 12 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Killzone 2's online worked fine...
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 44 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

it was an amazing online mode bck in the early ps3 days  how can online modes with so many years be better than current ones  thats what im wondering , if someone ever asked me what was the best online game i would say killzone 2 your fighting 30 people and lagg was like none existent here you fight 4 and theres lag and glitches everywhere Smiley Frustrated

Message 14 of 44 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Ah I see what your talking about now. To be fair though, they work on different multiplayer systems, a fairer comparison would be between this and SF4, which had a very laggy multiplayer.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 44 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Nov 26, 2012
What youre not understanding is that theres this thing called a patch, and i understand why you would be angry, and personally im not because i havent encountered any glitches in any mode, but still Superbot is doing its best to fix the game so jut be patient.
Message 16 of 44 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

so i guess every reviewer in the world is wrong  heck even playstation magazine gave it a 6 and dont start saying they were bias its playstation magazine for god's sake every metal gear game was much better than this one and killzone 2 online back in the day was the best online experience i ever had i never lagged and i saw all oponents , many diferent game modes  and so on this online is a mess right now lagg, sometimes you dont see all the oponents  and those intangible people are really game breaking and im not gonna talk about getting a random char you didnt choose in a FFA ranked match that makes you loose belt becuase you dont know that char combos very well.

Every reviewer in the world? This game has a 76 on Metacritic. That is above 75 which means its still in the greenzone meaning the game got decent or above decent reviews. Not to mentiont that this game got the most mixed reviews in the history of any game I'VE ever seen.

And it doesn't matter what you think. No one cares that you liked killzone 2 better than this game. The fact here is that HE thinks its the best game ever and you had to go and say something about to try to make him feel bad. And don't say that you weren't tyring to make him feel bad cause you obviously were. Its almost as if you can't stand that he really likes the game. Why does it matter to you? When someone really likes a game, it doesnt matter if that game got terrible reviews, because when it comes down to it, reviews are and always will be glorified opinions.

My main point is, stop trying to imply that your own opinon applies to everyone else's. Its just egocentric and ignorant. I am not calling you egocentric or ignorant, but people that do what you did usually are.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 17 of 44 (117 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 26, 2012
And it's not like the online isn't playable with the glitches. And this isn't Brawl, where it can't be fixed ever ever ever.
Message 18 of 44 (116 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

it was an amazing online mode bck in the early ps3 days  how can online modes with so many years be better than current ones  thats what im wondering , if someone ever asked me what was the best online game i would say killzone 2 your fighting 30 people and lagg was like none existent here you fight 4 and theres lag and glitches everywhere Smiley Frustrated

And also, I bought killzone 2 when it released back in 08. It was my very first FPS game ever (besides golden eye for the N64). It was also my second playstation 3 game I ever bought after Little Big Planet. Anyways, I still remember playing Killzone 2 online for the first time. It was mind blowing for me given it was my first online FPS gaming experience with mic and everyting. But given that, I also clearly remember the unlimited number of bugs in it. There were so many that it was even funny. Especially when my helghast got up and started walking after I was already dead. There was also a few game breaking bugs at first but were fixed soon.

My point: When did this game come out? What? Last week? Yeah, it came out last week. Give it some **bleep** time bro. Seriously. There is not a SINGLE game on this earth that has perfect online when it first comes out. I don't know why your acting like its a big deal that this game doesnt have a perfect online.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 19 of 44 (106 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Nov 26, 2012
And by the way, this game has gotten 7's and 8's which means in their opinion its a good game, its just that what people dont understand now a days that if a game gets an 8 or even a 7 its good, people now only get games if their 9's or 10's and thats just the way it is now, just because there are a few game that post those scores (uncharted, CoD, Halo and a little more)
Message 20 of 44 (103 Views)
0 Likes