Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: iDrummer123 Splicer 52 posts

What is with all the negativity???

43 replies 407 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Seriously. Im seeing all these post of people talking about this game as if it flopped or something. Saying "i wish any other company would have made this game other than SB" or "this game turned out to be garbage".
I understand that it is your opinion, but if you already made up your mind that you completely don't like this game and it just completely flopped and failed in your eyes, then I don't understand why you are still on these forums....

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Re: What is with all the negativity???

Nov 26, 2012
I honestly think this is the best game i've ever played, and ive only been in a few matches online with glitches, but either way this game is amazing, and theyre going to patch most of the problems and add even more stages and characters, but even without all of that its great.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 26, 2012

prst46 wrote:
I honestly think this is the best game i've ever played, and ive only been in a few matches online with glitches, but either way this game is amazing, and theyre going to patch most of the problems and add even more stages and characters, but even without all of that its great.

best game you ever played ? ouch. You must not play many games lol most of PASBR chars have stand alone games that were amazing and 10 times more polished than this game and i think every person can agree with me on this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

prst46 wrote:

best game you ever played ? ouch. You must not play many games lol most of PASBR chars have stand alone games that were amazing and 10 times more polished than this game and i think every person can agree with me on this.

Nope.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (384 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

Internet stupidity.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Haha, i mean ive played all the Uncharteds, Ratchet and Clanks, Metal Gears, God of Wars, and honestly every game all the characters are from except for Medievil, heavenly Sword, Toro, and thats it, but still this game is so fun and my honest opinion is its way up there with the best of the best.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Not at all And I think there's a lot of negativity because people suck in general. There has, is, and always will be **bleep** that just want to ruin people's fun.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Agreed
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Nov 26, 2012

People voice their opinions, and want this game to be better. The game is fun and whatnot, but for a lot of people it isn't satisfactory. People are greedy and Companies are even more so (Whatever we want they want double in return; creates a certain standard for what a game should have)

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 26, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

prst46 wrote:

See, this is what I am talking about. Why do you feel the need to tell him that? He thinks its the best game he has ever played. Why did you even reply to him saying anything? Ouch? Really? What do you care what game he thinks is the best?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44 (346 Views)
0 Likes