Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012
Hey,I am am a dark soul now!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 11 of 50 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
What about 10 bucks for Crash?

If he is your #3 most want then yes...if he is your #1 then its $50. Just post an honest answer, everyone is different

 


The OP is unrealistic.Crash is my number one,and 10 bucks for him would be an acceptble prise for him.
I know Activision is greedy.Lets say 15 bucks for Crash!Whos with me?

 


I know, doesnt matter. This is about you all and how you would react to this situation. I present mine and said no to all 3. I'm wonderiing if anyone is gonna say yes to one of them and what the highest someone is gonna be willing to do.

Crash is your #1 ay? Well in this scenario you have to pay $50 if you want him. So will you do it or say No like I did with Sora? Dont try to cheat Smiley Tongue I had to make a decision too.

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 12 of 50 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
What about 10 bucks for Crash?

If he is your #3 most want then yes...if he is your #1 then its $50. Just post an honest answer, everyone is different

 


The OP is unrealistic.Crash is my number one,and 10 bucks for him would be an acceptble prise for him.
I know Activision is greedy.Lets say 15 bucks for Crash!Whos with me?

 


I know, doesnt matter. This is about you all and how you would react to this situation. I present mine and said no to all 3. I'm wonderiing if anyone is gonna say yes to one of them and what the highest someone is gonna be willing to do.

Crash is your #1 ay? Well in this scenario you have to pay $50 if you want him. So will you do it or say No like I did with Sora? Dont try to cheat Smiley Tongue I had to make a decision too.

 


You are taking Actigreedism to a whole new level! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 13 of 50 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
What about 10 bucks for Crash?

If he is your #3 most want then yes...if he is your #1 then its $50. Just post an honest answer, everyone is different

 


The OP is unrealistic.Crash is my number one,and 10 bucks for him would be an acceptble prise for him.
I know Activision is greedy.Lets say 15 bucks for Crash!Whos with me?

 


I know, doesnt matter. This is about you all and how you would react to this situation. I present mine and said no to all 3. I'm wonderiing if anyone is gonna say yes to one of them and what the highest someone is gonna be willing to do.

Crash is your #1 ay? Well in this scenario you have to pay $50 if you want him. So will you do it or say No like I did with Sora? Dont try to cheat Smiley Tongue I had to make a decision too.

 


You are taking Actigreedism to a whole new level! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 


You didnt answer the question =P Hey, I'm just doin mah jeb...

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 14 of 50 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:
What about 10 bucks for Crash?

If he is your #3 most want then yes...if he is your #1 then its $50. Just post an honest answer, everyone is different

 


The OP is unrealistic.Crash is my number one,and 10 bucks for him would be an acceptble prise for him.
I know Activision is greedy.Lets say 15 bucks for Crash!Whos with me?

 


I know, doesnt matter. This is about you all and how you would react to this situation. I present mine and said no to all 3. I'm wonderiing if anyone is gonna say yes to one of them and what the highest someone is gonna be willing to do.

Crash is your #1 ay? Well in this scenario you have to pay $50 if you want him. So will you do it or say No like I did with Sora? Dont try to cheat Smiley Tongue I had to make a decision too.

 


You are taking Actigreedism to a whole new level! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 


You didnt answer the question =P Hey, I'm just doin mah jeb...

 


You are taking answerism,jobism and questionism to a whole new level along with Actigreedism. Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 

Message 15 of 50 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/26/2012
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012

50 Dollars is definitely too much. Even for a group of characters. It's like buying a sequel without all the extra modes or whatever.

Message 16 of 50 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012

Hei92 wrote:

50 Dollars is definitely too much. Even for a group of characters. It's like buying a sequel without all the extra modes or whatever.


Its just unrealistic,it should be:
1. 20 dollar

2. 10 dollar

3. 5 dollar

Thats more realistic,if you want high prices!

 

Message 17 of 50 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012
^ I know. Just say no to all 3 and say the other scenario of the max price of dlc. I'm looking for someone who would honestly pay of those 3 still..

Guess Ferkel11 isnt getting Crash Bandicoot... I'll tell the bandicoot you said that

Yo Crash, no one wants to buy you for PSASBR

"*Bleep* you guys after all those years you can recuse me! After all we've been through! Some friends you all turned out to be."

You'll have to slightly excuse him he's been up in that closet for years now but he does have a point..
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 18 of 50 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

Hei92 wrote:

50 Dollars is definitely too much. Even for a group of characters. It's like buying a sequel without all the extra modes or whatever.


Its just unrealistic,it should be:
1. 20 dollar

2. 10 dollar

3. 5 dollar

Thats more realistic,if you want high prices!

 


Nope you cheating now. Sure you can say whats realistic and not but you avoided the situation given to you for the sake of it. You betray your favorite game characters. How can you live with yourself you monster. I told everyone to be honest and you cant even say no to Crash. Instead you leave him waiting for an answer in hopes to get out instead of telling him the honest truth. Let him go to a retirment home at least or somethin!

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 19 of 50 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
93 posts
 

Re: What is the max price you would pay for a character?

Nov 2, 2012
Anyone who would pay $50 for one character is dumb Smiley Tongue
Message 20 of 50 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes