Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 17 2012
By: killedbyaspork I Only Post Everything 1005 posts

What if....?

10 replies 216 views Edited Sep 17, 2012

....Superbot had gone a different direction with this game. Instead if making it a 4 player sony mascot brawler, they made it a 4 player parody brawler. Say they made it look kind of Like Gotham City imposters in style, with a guy who's kinda dressed like Mario, but has like a pogo stick so he can jump. And Link is just some guy with a knife and a trash can lid. But instead of calling them Mario, and Link they call them something like Morio, and Lunk. 

So gameplay would be 4 dudes just beating the hell out of each other in some sort of backyard setting.

I'll admit I didn't come up with the idea myself, I heard it listening to a podcast, but I thought it was pretty funny.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 1 of 11 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Re: What if....?

Sep 17, 2012
lol I would have still probably liked it a bit but I am not sure I wanna see gameplay footage of this idea and how would it work out XD
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 2 of 11 (205 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Pikachu could just be a midget dressed in yellow, using a taser on people. I think it has great potential as an actual game. If only someone would make it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 3 of 11 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 17, 2012
yeah if thats not copying idk what is i think this idea is better then to just rip off nintendo.. People already think this is copy smash Bros and Nintendo, i could not imagine if they did that lol..
Message 4 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

theESC wrote:
yeah if thats not copying idk what is i think this idea is better then to just rip off nintendo.. People already think this is copy smash Bros and Nintendo, i could not imagine if they did that lol..

But that would be the point. to just blatantly rip off their characters, but in a really poorly done, parody way. Making it more violent or something.

Message 5 of 11 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 17, 2012
What if it was like street fighter?
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 6 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

I don't think I'd play it. thats not my type of game. I like the current Mortal Kombat, but thats just because it's mortal kombat. 

Message 7 of 11 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Pretty wierd idea.... Id be neutral on it, which means I probably would play it :smileytongue:

Message 8 of 11 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Sep 17, 2012
It wouldn't be published by sony
Message 9 of 11 (114 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 17, 2012

Of course not. this is just an imaginary scenario. It'd be a gritty, more realistic smash bros. Made by the people who don't care about upholding any sort of integrity of the IPs.

Message 10 of 11 (102 Views)
0 Likes