Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: What if we got Lara Croft, but the new one?

Dec 2, 2012
I'd rather New Lara than No Lara.

For as long as Spyro and Crash are missing though, I'm not too bothered. If Lara was the only significant Playstation mascot who ended up being excluded for whatever reason, it would then annoy me oddly enough. Smiley Frustrated
Message 31 of 86 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Dec 2, 2012
what was this rude response crystal dynamics did o.o
Message 32 of 86 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 2, 2012
True, I respect that, but there's gotta be a little appreciation. New Dante is better then no Dante, same case with Raiden, same case with Lara etc.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 33 of 86 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

jamcakes wrote:

For as long as Spyro and Crash are missing though, I'm not too bothered. If Lara was the only significant Playstation mascot who ended up being excluded for whatever reason, it would then annoy me oddly enough. Smiley Frustrated

The only significant mascot?  Now you know that isn't true because Parappa, Sir Dan, Kratos, Nathan Drake and Sackboy are in.

Message 34 of 86 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

jamcakes wrote:

The only significant mascot?  Now you know that isn't true because Parappa, Sir Dan, Kratos, Nathan Drake and Sackboy are in.

He said if she was the only one being EXcluded

Message 35 of 86 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

jamcakes wrote:

He said if she was the only one being EXcluded

Oh, she deserves to be excluded due to her recent mating with the 360 and early DLC for the 360.

Message 36 of 86 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

I meant from the Playstation 1 era, and yes if she was the only one excluded. I don't think her 'mating with the 360' makes any difference at all, though that might just be me. Tomb Raider has always been multi-platform, and yet Lara has always been synonymous with the Playstation, perhaps less so now but that doesn't erase her lengthy history as Queen of the Playstation 1 era.

Message 37 of 86 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012

jamcakes wrote:

I meant from the Playstation 1 era, and yes if she was the only one excluded. I don't think her 'mating with the 360' makes any difference at all, though that might just be me. Tomb Raider has always been multi-platform, and yet Lara has always been synonymous with the Playstation, perhaps less so now but that doesn't erase her lengthy history as Queen of the Playstation 1 era.

Yeah, good luck with that.  Maybe to a PlayStation fan but not to the mass majority these days that see Tomb Raider on the 360 because that all they have been showing their builds on.  They look at Lara and say, "oh she's on X-Box character."

Message 38 of 86 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Dec 2, 2012
i wouldnt mind heck i want lara in but lets be honest if its the new one she would play just like nathan drake only with an axe and bow/arrow, but if we had the old one she could use mythological artifacts,and is it just me or does new lara look less acrobatic than old lara.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 39 of 86 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

jamcakes wrote:

Yeah, good luck with that.  Maybe to a PlayStation fan but not to the mass majority these days that see Tomb Raider on the 360 because that all they have been showing their builds on.  They look at Lara and say, "oh she's on X-Box character."

Who the hell says that? They may present builds on the 360 but only idiots say 'oh shes on X-Box character'. I seriously doubt even a minority, let alone a 'mass majority' would think that way based solely on some exclusive DLC and gaming events. They could even make her a Wii exclusive if they wanted to, I'll say it again, nothing would erase the fact her legacy is and always will be with Playstation. I understand and respect the decision to exclude her from the game, but theres no disputing she is a Playstation character.

Message 40 of 86 (81 Views)
0 Likes