I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: What if the reason for the delay..

Oct 6, 2012
@Ginta When they began revealing characters the release date was planned a month earlier plus there had already been the confirmed beta leak
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 11 of 21 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
Yeah except if they did get the rights to Crash and Cloud, SE and Activision couldn't pull out of the deal as easily you make it out to be.

Theory wrong.

orly.jpg

My theory is as close as it gets. You don't know what the contracts stated, but I provide some evidence (hence delay) as to why I think they were removed, you don't think they'd do something like this before the game is published? They can if they wanted to. And it's just that, a theory. Prove me wrong by backing it up next time, please.

Message 12 of 21 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

@ ghost_nappa

I'm thinking it's SuperBot who signed the contract to have Crash/Cloud in.

Not Activision/SE  who signed a contract with SB to let Crash/Cloud in. 

It just makes sense that way.

I love your username by the way... It's hilarious.

Message 13 of 21 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Speaking of PG .. what do you think his next announcement will be now that we have all this info.?
Message 14 of 21 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Oct 6, 2012
LOL you think you provided evidence? You just provided a delay which could have been about ANYTHING. That isn't evidence.

Do you know how contracts work? You think SE, Activision and Superbot would sign a contract that would allow SE and Acti to pull out whenever they want, even if SuperBot already spent man hours/resources to create the characters and maps in game?

Think about. Do you realize how dumb of a contract that would be for anyone to sign.
Message 15 of 21 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
LOL you think you provided evidence? You just provided a delay which could have been about ANYTHING. That isn't evidence.

Do you know how contracts work? You think SE, Activision and Superbot would sign a contract that would allow SE and Acti to pull out whenever they want, even if SuperBot already spent man hours/resources to create the characters and maps in game?

Think about. Do you realize how dumb of a contract that would be for anyone to sign.

Actually, yes I do, and as stated in the OP, it has happened before. WITH 1 of them being the same company. It's plausible. And here we stand, my evidence vs. none.

Try again, and please refrain from laughing, I don't find anything funny here.

Message 16 of 21 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Gorgeous_Black wrote:
Speaking of PG .. what do you think his next announcement will be now that we have all this info.?

At this point, if my theory is right. And SB haven't responded to PG's threat of revealing the characters, I don't think it will matter because there are no more characters to be revealed. He will just list whomever COULD have been in.

I could be wrong, though.

Message 17 of 21 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Oct 6, 2012
LOL again you did not give out any evidence so quit calling it that. What has happened before?

Come up with a better theory for the delay and I wouldn't laugh. This theory would make everyone with a business sense laugh.

So what you're saying is, because of a botched deal with SE and Acti, SuperBot not only had to use resources to create the characters and stages but they then had to use more resources to take them out.

Yeah that definitely sounds like a contract I'd sign. Something that would let the other company screw me if they ever felt like it.

I feel like I'm providing real evidence with common sense. And your so called "evidence" is a scenario you thought up in your head.
Message 18 of 21 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
LOL again you did not give out any evidence so quit calling it that. What has happened before?

Come up with a better theory for the delay and I wouldn't laugh. This theory would make everyone with a business sense laugh.

So what you're saying is, because of a botched deal with SE and Acti, SuperBot not only had to use resources to create the characters and stages but they then had to use more resources to take them out.

Yeah that definitely sounds like a contract I'd sign. Something that would let the other company screw me if they ever felt like it.

I feel like I'm providing real evidence with common sense. And your so called "evidence" is a scenario you thought up in your head.

You're embarrassing yourself by continuing to laugh over this. Anyway read the OP, it's literally like the first line. I'm not going to spell it out for someone as negative as you. It should sound like a contract you'd sign. If it makes the players happy and brings in more bread to the table. Then wouldn't you? But you run the risk of knowing that it can be taken out at any time for any reason. Really, when have you ever heard of a contract without someone sort of tricky clause.

Last time I checked, a theory is a scenario you come up with in your head. Please, continue laughing.

Message 19 of 21 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Oct 6, 2012
LOL you mean the GENO thing you're calling evidence.

That thing that was a RUMOR AND THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR ANYWAYS. OK BUDDY.

PEACE.
Message 20 of 21 (27 Views)
0 Likes