Highlighted
Sep 19 2012
By: Young_Guns_3 Uncharted Territory 1535 posts

What if PSASBR had to be bought at playstation store, and it got daily add-ons/updates?

7 replies 257 views Edited Sep 19, 2012

Exactly what the title says.

What if it didnt have a disk, but was bought on the PS Store.

And, it got daily updates and add-ons, instead of getting a sequel?

So basically, it would be like an online game, except will get updates for a while (Couple years)

Would you like that?

Message 1 of 8 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
993 posts

Re: What if PSASBR had to be bought at playstation store, and it got daily add-ons/updates?

Sep 19, 2012
The idea is good.

Execution is another thing altogether!
Message 2 of 8 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: What if PSASBR had to be bought at playstation store, and it got daily add-ons/updates?

Sep 19, 2012
No kuz I don't have enough memory to download it
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 3 of 8 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Lol stefan!
Nah sorry I like hardcopies of the games I get sort of like an obsession for me D:
Message 4 of 8 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
853 posts

Sep 19, 2012
I prefer having the actual disk. The fact that the Vita Copy is download in the Cross-Buy thing is the only thing I find remotely bad.

InFamous was the only series I got online, and that was because of the Welcome Back thing and the "Ultimate Bundle" for the second one that came out. I just prefer the actual disk.
Message 5 of 8 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ok this is one og my major peeves with some companies, some major games require you to have an internet connection and it is simply ridiculous to assume everyone can just get online and download content, for a long time I couldn't do this so a physiacal copy at the least was the main game but were left out of add ons, which is acceptable. Imagine how many people that could have gotten it as a disc but couldn't as download, then imagine the theoretical loss of sales from this.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 6 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Yeah I wouldn't have enough memory

Message 7 of 8 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 20, 2012

This wouldn't bother me in the least, really.  My PS3 has ample memory to store it and I'd be able to play it regardless of whether I already have a disc inserted, which would be nice.

Truth be told, I'd actually want a digital PS3 version and a physical Vita version rather than the other way around, but that's just me.

Message 8 of 8 (89 Views)
0 Likes