Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Re: What happened with this?

Oct 27, 2012

How is it "fake" if it was on the official webpage though?

Message 11 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 27, 2012
It was photoshopped.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 12 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:
It was photoshopped.

No... I'm almost positive that this was up on the actual website

Message 13 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 27, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

Its not on the official site... Also, notice how that cover in your image says "3D". The game isn't 3D compatible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."
Message 14 of 17 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Its not on the official site... Also, notice how that cover in your image says "3D". The game isn't 3D compatible.

But I'm saying that it was at one point.  There were multiple people who claimed to see this on the official website (the same one we're on right now) before it was taken down.  It was the same time that Sackboy was put up on the All-Stars page too soon.  Also, this cover says "3D" as well, and it's the official European cover-art:

PlayStationAllStars.jpg The 3D box just hadn't been removed yet

Message 15 of 17 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
764 posts

Oct 27, 2012

And notice in the pic, how most of it is not original artwork. They used InFamous 1 Cole in the pic, and they used this pic of Ryu:

Ryu

And SB confirmed that Heihachi is the only Tekken character. They used these Tekken images anyway:

jin

Kazuya

Message 16 of 17 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Xx_AngeLoNe_xX wrote:

And notice in the pic, how most of it is not original artwork. They used InFamous 1 Cole in the pic, and they used this pic of Ryu:

Ryu

And SB confirmed that Heihachi is the only Tekken character. They used these Tekken images anyway:

jin

Kazuya

I get that.  And I know they're not in the game.  I was just saying that I'm pretty sure it wasn't Photoshopped.  But whatever; either way, I like the cover-art in the picture in the OP much better  lol

Message 17 of 17 (35 Views)
0 Likes