Dec 14 2012
By: games_haven Monster Hunter 34 posts

What happened to Sweet Tooth (And a few of the cast)?

4 replies 221 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

As I speculated combo videos, my first stop was the EVO combo video that was shown last EVO (forgot when XD) and tried to do the combo's shown but some were just not achomplishable. If you looked at the combos closely for a few characters, the attacks have different effects or character having different abilites.

Heres the video for you to see:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Eg-olsGUc&feature=player_detailpage)

Sweet Tooth was able to cancel O.O but now it is unavailable. . . Why?

or Big Daddy's air Incinerate (neutral circle) had a stun effect that now is a hard knock down.

There are a few that are understandable that I can see why like Toro's dive kick (Oni) would place you in a crumble state, leading you into a super but is now a hard stun. However the stuns from Toro's justice attacks are less than shown which I guess are balanced but could have alot more combo potential.

I assume there's more but these were the character's I noticed the most from this video.

We'll that could of gone better :C
Message 1 of 5 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: What happened to Sweet Tooth (And a few of the cast)?

Dec 14, 2012

Upon re-watching, you're totally right. I would have preferred the properties in that video, even.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Man, I would have loved it if Dan could combo into his Stab like he did in his reveal trailer. It just doesn't make sense on why they'd do that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 14, 2012

I noticed what you were talking about and i absolutely agree that the forward stab should conect just like his up slash, Weird choices Superbot is making with a few of these characters.

We'll that could of gone better :C
Message 4 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 14, 2012
It baffles me more because the two-slash and stab combo was his default move in EVERY SINGLE MediEvil game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes