Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: What exactly ARE minions?

Oct 25, 2012
I don't think they'll allow minions to give you AP during a match because that would make them a little too involved with the gameplay itself.

Also I'd like to point out that some of the minions wouldn't make sense in certain stages, for example, Ratchet's minion is Captain Quwark, but what would happen if you used that minion in the Metropolis level? Would there be two Quwarks?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 25, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I don't think they'll allow minions to give you AP during a match because that would make them a little too involved with the gameplay itself.

Also I'd like to point out that some of the minions wouldn't make sense in certain stages, for example, Ratchet's minion is Captain Quwark, but what would happen if you used that minion in the Metropolis level? Would there be two Quwarks?

Cause that is an issue in a game with two different versions of Cole and the ability to have four of the same characters fighting each other?

I hope they sublte stat altering effects. Like maybe boost your defense, or AP collection rate, or EXP rate, or something. I don't expect them to fight but they sound like they might badges of honor, so hopefully the rare / harder to get ones do something cool to help you. Would add a nice level of customization to the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (128 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I I feel when I am talking to gamers these days that the games they play are rotting their minds. If the minions did extra stuff for you iit would be unfair to anyone that doesn't have them. Which could potentially unbalance the whole game. Just imagine I have a minion feeding me AP or attacking out of the blue which would be unfair. I don't understand the rush to find something wrong with everything about this game. Half the games people play give you things that do nothing but look pretty. Skins, accessories, tthrophies etc. What fighting game do you know has people attacking you from the background? How fair would that be that you have extra help that hits you when you aren't looking? I listen gripers, THINK then b***h and complain because youi just sound like an idiot when you write what ever you post. Just imagine four people with minions all together throwing cheap shots from all sides. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 25, 2012
All I hear is complaining. It wouldn't unbalance the game any more than better weapons and gear being unlocked in Call of Duty does. It's called progression and all they have to do to "balance" the game is have the ability to disable them.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (100 Views)
0 Likes