Nov 29 2012
By: Tamers12345 Wastelander 572 posts

What else is there to do...?

9 replies 146 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

Other than playing online, versus mode, and arcade mode...? I already unlocked all the characters clothing, taunts, etc. that I wanted. Please tell me you guys. Is there anything else I could do on this game? I'm so bored right now! I never felt this way with brawl! Smiley Sad I honestly thought iPSASBR would be fun for A long time just like how brawl was. I think the reason that it's so boring right now though is because all the characters were unlocked from the beginning and there wasn't any real story mode.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 1 of 10 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Re: What else is there to do...?

Nov 29, 2012

Fight CPU's at highest difficulties at double AP gain, or just mess around a bit. Me and me brother were in training mode just killing each other with infinite supers.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 2 of 10 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Agreed the story sucked. But, it's a fighting game. What more were you expecting? You fight people, computer AI, or teams of people. Short of having a hidden Galaga unlock code, I think this game pretty much lives up to being a fighting game.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
Message 3 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Train, train, train. That's all I do if I'm not playing online. I use Nathan Drake, and all I can say is that using Practice Mode helps out when you want to test a few moves out. Then, going into Versus Mode with Max Level CPU can help increase your reaction times with your moves.

SonicNaruto669 Trophy Card

Generations Beginner's Guide (For Pros Too)

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=50715
Message 4 of 10 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Combo trail and pratice, online
Message 5 of 10 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

Other than playing online, versus mode, and arcade mode...? I already unlocked all the characters clothing, taunts, etc. that I wanted. Please tell me you guys. Is there anything else I could do on this game? I'm so bored right now! I never felt this way with brawl! Smiley Sad I honestly thought iPSASBR would be fun for A long time just like how brawl was. I think the reason that it's so boring right now though is because all the characters were unlocked from the beginning and there wasn't any real story mode.

I feel your pain. all i can say is hit 999 on your main, and Plat if you havent already. :\ I an understand SB's reasoning for not having to unlock people, but.. that made the life of the game go down a tad. I guess hit 300 on everyone to unlock all the unlockables, but thats not even fun, its just boring.

Message 6 of 10 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 29, 2012
It's no different than smash, except smash has a single player. But that took 10 hours or so and then what did you do? Do the same thing here. Play with friends! It never gets boring

Message 7 of 10 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 29, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
It's no different than smash, except smash has a single player. But that took 10 hours or so and then what did you do? Do the same thing here. Play with friends! It never gets boring

Indeed. playing with friends is a blast no matter what you do!

Ashame the bugs and glitches refuse to elt me play with friends 2/3rds of the time -.-

Message 8 of 10 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I just play online or fight in cool matcups against ai
A man chooses. A slave obeys.
Message 9 of 10 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 29, 2012

TheSw1tcher wrote:
I just play online or fight in cool matcups against ai

Yeah. there are a few, not many, but a few neat options in the menus.

every try a 4 way FFA with all sackboys on extra AP gain? Oh..the amount of cakes and balls.

Message 10 of 10 (60 Views)
0 Likes