Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: What do you think is the best character in the game and the worst character in the game?

Jan 22, 2013

give yu a tip wit sack boy .. do nutral sq not front sq all the time.. and upp the electric jam to super 1.. and umm naa yu can figure rest out .. hes really good tho trust me ...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 11 of 17 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Re: What do you think is the best character in the game and the worst character in the game?

Jan 22, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:

I tried mainaing Sackboy, played with him in ranked and since his nerf he has a hard time keeping up with the others in the AP gainsing. I'm lucky if I can get to level 3 in the last 10 seconds of a match, even with some simple 80 AP combo's.

I'm going back to Toro and Jak. (Although I dislike how people play as Jak)

Yeah. That is exactly my problem. I will probably just stick with Ratchet and Sly.

Message 12 of 17 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 22, 2013

every jak i see just shoots yu while yur fighting someone else or jumps and does the red charging beam thing over and over...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 13 of 17 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Re: ..

Jan 22, 2013

Umm... Sackboy is bad? You can't get his lvl 3 until the last 10 seconds of the match? Do you not know a single combo or something????

I'm ranked 341 on the leaderboards and if I run into a sackboy, he rocks the **bleep** house with that level 3 and easily gets it as fast as I can get mine as Drake. The only reason noobs dropped him is because you cant just sit in a corner bashing triangle all game and win without any effort.

Noobs will be noobs though.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 14 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 22, 2013
People keep saying he is bad? Man I once got 2 level 3s and a level 1 all in one rank match post patch. The Nariko was fighting the Cole (both brown belts) and I was fighting the Kratos for most of the time (red belt) I did go after the other 2 as well and still managed to do this, on Invasion.
Message 15 of 17 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Sackboy is decent, and the reason why he gains AP kinda slow is because his lvl 2 and his lvl 3 are great...

Message 16 of 17 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2456 posts

Jan 22, 2013
My whole problem with sackboy is his little upward grapple never seems to hit when playing online probably due to lag, the person can be straight above and it'll like miss completely or it'll hit but on my way up the other character will just be completely somewhere else. His moves have low priority compared to almost every other character. Except for his bouncepad and charged jetpack.
Message 17 of 17 (50 Views)
0 Likes