Jan 22 2013
By: Lombax-Ninja Hekseville Citizen 408 posts

What do you think is the best character in the game and the worst character in the game?

16 replies 326 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

For me the best would be Sly. He has so many strength, speed, and an unmatched disruptive game.

The worst would probably be Sackboy. The latest patch, basically murdered him. His AP gain is really slow and it takes so much work to reach his level 2 (His level 1 is by far the worst in the game.). He is practically useless in time matches, because by the time I reach his level 2, the match is over. Increasing the AP requirements for his supers was needed, but decreasing the AP gain from the two moves was too harsh.

Message 1 of 17 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: What do you think is the best character in the game and the worst character in the game?

Jan 22, 2013
The best is obviously Big Daddy 2v2/1v1.

I think the worst is probably Big Daddy FFA.
Message 2 of 17 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Re: What do you think is the best character in the game and the worst character in the game?

Jan 22, 2013
Sackboy is not useless idk why people keep saying that. >.<
Message 3 of 17 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jan 22, 2013
The best character is Evil Cole.

The worst character is Big Daddy. He is a really cool and strong character, but his giant hitbox just destroys his talents.
Message 4 of 17 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I may start maining Sackboy, just so I can try and see why people think he's so bad. He's got a lot going for him post-nerf, actually.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 5 of 17 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Jan 22, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:

For the reasons I mentioned above. I like how Omar said in a recent podcast that he barely ever gets used. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.

Message 6 of 17 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Depends on what yu mean by best. like overall best moves or easiest guy to win with? and danny sackboy is not useless he has very nice combos and a kill confirm to his super 1. some of my friends are sackboy mains and they are swesome... 

Best in 1v1 = Fat p

Worse in 1v1 = Radec

Best in 2v2 = Evil Cole

Worse in 2v2 = Nobody bcuz they all can be supportive...

Best in FFA = Kratos

Worse in FFA = Nobody but maybe Sir Dan since he is very slow and the other characters most likely will get there super 3 faster then him.

Big daddy is not bad at all he gets AP very fast and bull rush is almost unstoppable.. he can get his super 2 like nothing or even 3.. 

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 7 of 17 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Lombax-Ninja wrote:

DannyX13 wrote:

For the reasons I mentioned above. I like how Omar said in a recent podcast that he barely ever gets used. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why.

Do you know any combos as Sackboy?

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 8 of 17 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I tried mainaing Sackboy, played with him in ranked and since his nerf he has a hard time keeping up with the others in the AP gainsing. I'm lucky if I can get to level 3 in the last 10 seconds of a match, even with some simple 80 AP combo's.

I'm going back to Toro and Jak. (Although I dislike how people play as Jak)

Message 9 of 17 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Lombax-Ninja wrote:

DannyX13 wrote:

Because the whiny-a s s spammers who used him jumped ship when they couldn't spam him anymore instead of trying to figure him out.  He actually has some really good combos...

Message 10 of 17 (252 Views)
0 Likes