Sep 20 2012
By: fontbonne Sackboy 595 posts

What date is the next release?

4 replies 245 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

After the dissapointing reveals  of today I am wondering when the next release date for characters is. I have heard some murming about this Saturday but idk if they will reveal anything. What is the date for the next big event ( I believe it is New York Comic Con but I'm not sure).

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 1 of 5 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Re: What date is the next release?

Sep 20, 2012

Eurogamer

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 2 of 5 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2012

fontbonne wrote:

After the dissapointing reveals  of today I am wondering when the next release date for characters is. I have heard some murming about this Saturday but idk if they will reveal anything. What is the date for the next big event ( I believe it is New York Comic Con but I'm not sure).

People were talking about it being Saturday long before someone came along and said it was going to be thursday and now people are saying that thursday was the only chance and saturday's unlikely. If there's going to be a reveal at TGS it was always going to be sat. Thurs & Fri were only business weren't they? I might be wrong but i don't think it will be open to the public until sat so there wouldn't be a reveal until then.

Message 3 of 5 (224 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I had no idea those were reveals instead of a Japanese trailer to get some people in Japan to play it.

Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 22, 2012

So now that nothing happened Saturday when is the next big event? Is it Eurogamer or NYCC? And what are the dates?

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes