Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

I Re: What characters need a buff?

Dec 30, 2012

I don't think anyone needs a buff, I main Jak and I always come in either 1st or 2nd in FFA and his level 1 is fine (its his level 2 that sucks). I've seen plenty of Sir Dans absolutely destroy online. I personally think the games fine the way it is but if anything Superbot should slightly nerf Kratos and Raiden so it takes more skill to play as them by stopping Kratos's chain tracking and whatever people whine about Raiden doing

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 11 of 27 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Re: I Re: What characters need a buff?

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

Sir Daniel is a good character and his whole moveset is solid but ALL his supers are very annoying to land, even his level 3 is glitched just now so all people have to do is dodge roll inside the bubble and they won't die.

Sweet Tooth is fine really also, his level 3 requirement is steep but aside from that he's solid. The only change I'd say is needed is to make it so that you can hold down the button for his up triangle machete throw so that he can throw it further similar to his side circle molotov throw because the way it is just now it's pretty awkward to use unless he's already close enough to use his shotgun anyway.

Jak is still good for 2vs2 and FFA due to his range and being able to hit multiple enemies at once but in 1vs1 he is lacking, not useless but he's lacking.

Some characters only need slight tweaks and not entire moveset changes like some people are suggesting.

Message 12 of 27 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Re: What characters need a buff?

Dec 30, 2012
NeVeO........I think your right about jak. Power down the rifle and buff the other guns. Most of is other attack army worth doing kinda forcing me to spam his rifle and Keller combo....and I don't like doing that...I'd like to use his other gun on a regular basis. But as for his lvl 1 being crap and hard to land...well that's what a lvl 1should be like....easy to gain but hard to land so I think everybody's lvl 1 should be like jaks
Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 13 of 27 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Sorry for the spelling I'm on my phone
Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 14 of 27 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 30, 2012

That sounds like a dandy idea in my opinion. You are definetly right about his other guns not generating much AP. His Side O gives 8 for God's sake. 

Message 15 of 27 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 30, 2012
because of you are playing good it doesnt mean he is sucks

list of sucks chars
jak
sir dan
fat p
parappa
sackboy

this guys need buff
Message 16 of 27 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@assassins_burak Fat Princess certainly does NOT need a buff, she's borderline high tier in this game it's just she's not as easy to use as some characters or doesn't appear "badass" which is why you don't see her much online.
Message 17 of 27 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 30, 2012
then do her as easy
Message 18 of 27 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Hi guys just signed in to say that big daddy does not need a buff. I main him and hes a really fine character to use. But i must say his L1 sucks but i think thats the way it is, because with big daddy's combo his L1 is SUPER EASY to gain, and so in return it is quite hard to land his L1 or even use it infront of  the crowd in FFA. His L3 is quite scary but for now i cant say it sucks because im still learning him and for me it is quite hard to get a 5 kill out of his L3.

Message 19 of 27 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@assassins_burak Easy to pick up =/= good character. Sweet Tooth isn't hard to pick up and play but he is far from being one of the best characters in the game. Likewise Kratos is easy to pick up and play but not actually that impressive.

Fat Princess has several 100+ AP combos, great close range and zoning game, unblockable square attack, armored square attack and about 5 or 6 ways to combo or hit confirm into her level 1 safely.
Message 20 of 27 (136 Views)
0 Likes