Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: What character would you pay the most for?

Nov 13, 2012

The King of All Cosmos in any way!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 34 (93 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Nov 13, 2012

johnrochard.png

Playstation sig
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 34 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Nov 13, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:
Everyone has that one video game character that they are absolutely obsessed with. For BlueDiamond it's Jak and Daxter. For Noc it's Lightning. What is the one character that, no matter the price, you would have to buy as DLC simply because you're the biggest fan?

I would like you to find a bigger Kingdom Hearts fan than myself :smileytongue: So for me, that character would be Sora. I own every KH game and have played them all multiple times through. It is most definitely my favorite video game franchise. If Sora was released as DLC I would buy him as soon as I could, even if he were 20 bucks, haha.

Who's that character for you? I know you all have one :smileywink:

I would choose that ignorant word *obessed* carefully if I was you. Im dedicated and passionate, not obsessed.

Anyways anything Jak related in terms of DLC im buying, no matter how much it is! :smileyhappy:

Haha, sorry Blue.  I'm dedicated and passionate about Sora as well  =P

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 34 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Weekend All-Star
6865 posts

Nov 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:
Everyone has that one video game character that they are absolutely obsessed with. For BlueDiamond it's Jak and Daxter. For Noc it's Lightning. What is the one character that, no matter the price, you would have to buy as DLC simply because you're the biggest fan?

I would like you to find a bigger Kingdom Hearts fan than myself :smileytongue: So for me, that character would be Sora. I own every KH game and have played them all multiple times through. It is most definitely my favorite video game franchise. If Sora was released as DLC I would buy him as soon as I could, even if he were 20 bucks, haha.

I would choose that ignorant word *obessed* carefully if I was you. Im dedicated and passionate, not obsessed.

Anyways anything Jak related in terms of DLC im buying, no matter how much it is! :smileyhappy:

Haha, sorry Blue.  I'm dedicated and passionate about Sora as well  =P

Ok but im more dedicated and passionate :smileyhappy:

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 34 (80 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 13, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

The King of All Cosmos in any way!

This man is a genius.  That is all.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 34 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

Cloud and Ezio rivalry would be awesome.  Id pay 10 bucks for them together, if it included a decent storyline for both, a mash up of their stages, and alternate costumes.  Their rivalry of course would consist of the fact that Ezio believes that being stealth with more concealed weaponry is more effective than bruding a giant sword, and Cloud just doesnt care, and wants to prove that he and his buster sword are better than anything.  Their rivalry wouldnt exactly be a "hateful" rivalry, but more of a Inigo montoya vs dread pirate roberts(princess bride) fight.  Respectful.  

Cloud's costumes:

Default - Original

2nd costume - Advent Children

Unlockable costume - Kingdom Hearts 1

Default Taunt - FF 7 Fanfare victory(spinning the sword and putting it behind his back)

unlockable taunt - swings his sword in the air a few times(making cuts in the air) and slams his sword on the ground saying "Come and Get it"

Minion: Tifa

Unlockable minion: Aeris/Sephiroth

Default Victory pose: FF7 Fan fare victory

Unlockable victory post: turns his back to the audience and turns his head to the audiance with a slight grin.

Ezio costumes:

Default - Original assassin outfit

2nd Costume - Connor

Unlockable costume - Altaire

Default Taunt - he sticks his arm out and provokes the opponents to approach him with his pointer finger saying "Come, This will end quickly.  I promise you"

Unlockable taunt: Checking over his hidden blade, and sticks it out examining it, then putting it away.

Minion: Leonardo D'Vinci

Unlockable minion: Desmond

Default Victory pose:  just making some kind of awesome pose and saying something awesome in italian

Unlockable victory pose: crossing his arms and saying something comedic, or just laughing.

This would be an instant buy for me and exactly what I would look for in this game to be 100% pleased with it.  Would you guys buy it too?

I would pay 20 dollars for this idea alone. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 34 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Kat, Juri, Jin and Viewtiful Joe. I'd pay $10 for them all.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 34 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I guess everybody for got the most epic guy to be put in a Sony rpg...DART FELD! And I wouldn't mind paying a bit for über hero.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 34 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Spyro, I would rebuy this game if he was some stupid thing like a pre-order bonus for GOTY edition.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 34 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 14, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:

I'd have a hard time paying more than $5 for any DLC but I would consider it for any character from Square-Enix IP that isn't Cloud. I'd also consider more than $5 for Spyro, Crash, King of All Cosmos, or some other PSone iconic character that I can't remember at the moment.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 34 (32 Views)
0 Likes