Sackboy
410 posts

Re: What character would you pay the most for?

Nov 13, 2012

Id be torn between Sora & pyramid head honeslty...

On second thought, Id actually want the battletoads in this game, even though they werent sony.They just were awesome games and characters that need more love in todays games...

Message 11 of 34 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Kat, sora, wander, raz

Message 12 of 34 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I'm not going to be buying any. I already posted and sold the pre-order costume pack on ebay for $20 because I plan on playing the game on the 20th, but trading it in eventually and getting an inevitable complete (GOTY) copy later down the road. Why pay in increments and use up HDD space when I can just wait and get it all on one disc anyway

Message 13 of 34 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 13, 2012

LikeRA1N wrote:

The most I'd spend on DLC characters is $20 (please, no notes, SONY) and I'd easily pay that much for Commander Shepard. Shepard is easily one of my favorite video game characters of all time -- possibly top 3 -- and has so much potential for this type of game.

Id thought about shepard 2...I wondered if theyd let us upload our custom shepard into the game, that'd be epic....

Message 14 of 34 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Cloud and Ezio rivalry would be awesome.  Id pay 10 bucks for them together, if it included a decent storyline for both, a mash up of their stages, and alternate costumes.  Their rivalry of course would consist of the fact that Ezio believes that being stealth with more concealed weaponry is more effective than bruding a giant sword, and Cloud just doesnt care, and wants to prove that he and his buster sword are better than anything.  Their rivalry wouldnt exactly be a "hateful" rivalry, but more of a Inigo montoya vs dread pirate roberts(princess bride) fight.  Respectful.  

Cloud's costumes:

Default - Original

2nd costume - Advent Children

Unlockable costume - Kingdom Hearts 1

Default Taunt - FF 7 Fanfare victory(spinning the sword and putting it behind his back)

unlockable taunt - swings his sword in the air a few times(making cuts in the air) and slams his sword on the ground saying "Come and Get it"

Minion: Tifa

Unlockable minion: Aeris/Sephiroth

Default Victory pose: FF7 Fan fare victory

Unlockable victory post: turns his back to the audience and turns his head to the audiance with a slight grin.

Ezio costumes:

Default - Original assassin outfit

2nd Costume - Connor

Unlockable costume - Altaire

Default Taunt - he sticks his arm out and provokes the opponents to approach him with his pointer finger saying "Come, This will end quickly.  I promise you"

Unlockable taunt: Checking over his hidden blade, and sticks it out examining it, then putting it away.

Minion: Leonardo D'Vinci

Unlockable minion: Desmond

Default Victory pose:  just making some kind of awesome pose and saying something awesome in italian

Unlockable victory pose: crossing his arms and saying something comedic, or just laughing.

This would be an instant buy for me and exactly what I would look for in this game to be 100% pleased with it.  Would you guys buy it too?

Photobucket
Message 15 of 34 (115 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 13, 2012
$1.99 for an arcade mode for the character and the new character.
$2.99 if it includes a stage.
Message 16 of 34 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 13, 2012

the prince of persia

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 17 of 34 (91 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 13, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:
Ezio

i thought you wanted stretch D:

Play For Fun!
Message 18 of 34 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

It's not even close

Nov 13, 2012

hands down

ef

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 19 of 34 (84 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Nov 13, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
Everyone has that one video game character that they are absolutely obsessed with. For BlueDiamond it's Jak and Daxter. For Noc it's Lightning. What is the one character that, no matter the price, you would have to buy as DLC simply because you're the biggest fan?

I would like you to find a bigger Kingdom Hearts fan than myself :smileytongue: So for me, that character would be Sora. I own every KH game and have played them all multiple times through. It is most definitely my favorite video game franchise. If Sora was released as DLC I would buy him as soon as I could, even if he were 20 bucks, haha.

Who's that character for you? I know you all have one :smileywink:

I would choose that ignorant word *obessed* carefully if I was you. Im dedicated and passionate, not obsessed.

Anyways anything Jak related in terms of DLC im buying, no matter how much it is! :smileyhappy:

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 20 of 34 (77 Views)
0 Likes