Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: What are you upset about most?

Dec 11, 2012

Games/franchises included.

Roster:

Number of characters.

Doesn't have characters that are most important to PlayStation, essential to PlayStation, PlayStation classic, PlayStation icons, however you want to put it.

Included are characters that have no importance to PlayStation as of right now. Big Daddy, new Dante, Raiden, Fat Princess and semi important character Nariko, Kat and Emmet. There's nothing wrong with them being in the game because the not important characters could be guest stars and the semi important characters are semi important, the problem is those characters being included before actual characters that are important to PlayStation, classics and icon, which is the point of this game.

There's rumors of more unimportant characters to PlayStation to be released like Mortal Kombat and Assassin's Creed.

DLC seems to not be free after first two weeks. There's absolutely no reason to charge for it and charging is just greedy, ripping off the consumer and anti consumer, and if you support it you are part of the problem.

Stages:

Each character doesn't have a stage,  meaning main stage (beginning of matches, before the mash up). Some of the mash up stages (stages that come later on) are completely messed up, nothing is consistent, some of them already have a main stage, Resistance for example, a character from the stages franchise isn't in the game, etc.

Items:

Extremely small amount of items and doesn't have a lot of items from many games.

FInal Boss:

Polygon Man as final boss is genius. How you used it was flat out awful.

Message 11 of 28 (145 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

Dec 11, 2012
im upset on all the **bleep** everyone does..**bleep** about roster, importance of characters on there. and also im a bit bummed on lack of game modes..they should run lab games lke uc2 did and see which become fan favorites and make them standard
ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Message 12 of 28 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 11, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
You can't see stats like how many games you've played

oh yeah, this would be cool....

Play For Fun!
Message 13 of 28 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Freshh23 wrote:

DLC seems to not be free after first two weeks. There's absolutely no reason to charge for it and charging is just greedy, ripping off the consumer and anti consumer, and if you support it you are part of the problem.

You know, most developers jump straight to the "not being free" part. Developing DLC like this costs money to develop and produce, just as developing a game costs money to develop and produce. That's reason enough to charge for it. It's not greedy, it's money used to pay for software and hardware and marketing and, most importantly, pay the developers whose job it is to develop your games and additional content, so they can eat and live in decent houses and continue to develop your games.

Letting us nab it for free within the first two weeks is all but generous. A nice thank you to us early buyers and devoted fans. They even suggested that one could go ahead and  "purchase" it for free during this time even if they don't have the game yet, but are considering getting it in the future.

Even back in the day, expansion packs (which are generally more condensed packages of what we've got in DLC today) cost money. I don't recall anyone ever complaining about that, or demanding it for free.

Be thankful that they're giving you a chance to get it for free anyways.

Message 14 of 28 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Ryuhza wrote:

Freshh23 wrote:

You know, most developers jump straight to the "not being free" part. Developing DLC like this costs money to develop and produce, just as developing a game costs money to develop and produce. That's reason enough to charge for it. It's not greedy, it's money used to pay for software and hardware and marketing and, most importantly, pay the developers whose job it is to develop your games and additional content, so they can eat and live in decent houses and continue to develop your games.

Letting us nab it for free within the first two weeks is all but generous. A nice thank you to us early buyers and devoted fans. They even suggested that one could go ahead and  "purchase" it for free during this time even if they don't have the game yet, but are considering getting it in the future.

Even back in the day, expansion packs (which are generally more condensed packages of what we've got in DLC today) cost money. I don't recall anyone ever complaining about that, or demanding it for free.

Be thankful that they're giving you a chance to get it for free anyways.

You obviously don't understand how post launch DLC works. Do a little research, some DLC can and should be free, even companies have said that themselves. Also, although you will find out about all of this when you do a little research I'll still say this, there's a lot of DLC that doesn't cost enough, doesn't take enough time or manpower to justify charging for it, that's how DLC works. Also, if it couldn't be free than DLC wouldn't be free from launch to forever like how some DLC are, and there are free DLC that are way bigger than simple DLC like characters and stages.

Message 15 of 28 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I'm not really upset about anything. I just have one character in my wishlist and that's about it.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 16 of 28 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 11, 2012
The Fact that since the third day after the release of this game, i havnt been able to play online...
Message 17 of 28 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Dec 11, 2012

The lack of game modes...that's it.I hope they'll add some more modes via DLC

firma.PNG

Message 18 of 28 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Ranked FFAs. Takes NOOO skill.huwai? Huwai u do dis???
Message 19 of 28 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2536 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I'm mostly upset with how competitive this game can be, especially with combos. It's actually a love/hate relationship. I love it because I am competitive and I want to be good. I also think combos in this kind of game are awesome.

On the other hand, there is something to be said about how simple SSB is. If SSB is easy to learn but hard to master, PS All Stars is even more so. Now that's fine, but I see this game going the way Tekken 6 did with my friend group. I love it and I practice. My friends don't stand a chance against me and they kind of hate it (if I'm playing at least).

I think the thing I want patched first is a handicap system (after they review any balance issues). Maybe if one of my friends sucks, let them be able to toggle an option to make only their AP gain be faster instead of across the board. That way they could play a character they actually like instead of having to pick Kratos because they find him easier to play with.

I just don't want my friends to start despising this game.
Message 20 of 28 (88 Views)
0 Likes