Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: What are you most excited about?

Oct 23, 2012
Definitely 4 player local with friends! I can't wait to see all the unlock ables too though

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

I feel you on Jak Bluediamond but he is pretty awesome to...

Oct 23, 2012

I feel you on Jak Bluediamond but he is pretty awesome to play as if you played the Kiosk Demo. About his new voice it doesn't bother me too much but I am sure there were reason why the original VO could not do it. And as well as his weapons there are missing a few of his gun mods and some of them do feel a little downgraded like the Peace Maker, Mass Inverter, and Gyro Buster. However, transitioning his moves from 3D platformer to a 2D party-fighter I say they did a pretty darn good job and trust me if you haven't already played the demo, I don't think you will be dissappointed. 

As for what I am most excited for I can't wait to try out everything in the game but I am really looking forward to playing as Spike from Ape Escape, and seeing the great mashup stages.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6905 posts

Re: I feel you on Jak Bluediamond but he is pretty awesome to...

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

Rammel29 wrote:

I feel you on Jak Bluediamond but he is pretty awesome to play as if you played the Kiosk Demo. About his new voice it doesn't bother me too much but I am sure there were reason why the original VO could not do it. And as well as his weapons there are missing a few of his gun mods and some of them do feel a little downgraded like the Peace Maker, Mass Inverter, and Gyro Buster. However, transitioning his moves from 3D platformer to a 2D party-fighter I say they did a pretty darn good job and trust me if you haven't already played the demo, I don't think you will be dissappointed. 

As for what I am most excited for I can't wait to try out everything in the game but I am really looking forward to playing as Spike from Ape Escape, and seeing the great mashup stages.

Well the voice bothers me lol. When you played the series over multiple times and get used to Jaks badass deep fearless voice youll know the difference between this new VO. I understand the transitioning to 2d but that doesnt justify degrading his guns. If you know Jak guns you know the Peace maker is a chained gun that hits multiple ppl in range, not just 1. Then you know the Gyro Burster was actually designed to be a fast shooting drone that barely undodgeble, not slow. I can understand degrading the duration of the drone, but cmon they didnt have to degrade the rate of fire. And the Mass Inveter, first of all why is it green lol, and 2nd its range is actually short. How do they go from Large to short. It should have been medium.

All jokes aside. I think you need to visit my youtube channel for this Jak voice discussion. Ill show you with my videos how bad his new VO is.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Oct 23, 2012

The game in general, I have been waiting too long for a game like this to come out.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (45 Views)
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Oh can't forget the Unlockables !!!!! I wonder what characters SONY wants us to unlock anyways...

:heart: RAYMAN :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes