About Oct 23. :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: What are you most excited about?

Oct 21, 2012

Exploring high level gameplay, if it works at all.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Re: What are you most excited about in this game?

Oct 21, 2012
playing wth my friends because maaaaaaann are there gonna be funny momnts where im just gonna spray with dants guns
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6530 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

Characters? Items? Stages? Gameplay? Story? Playing with friends? Online? Voice acting? Music?

And explain why.

Characters

Jak of course. However his new VO makes him not really Jak because his voice alone, messes up Jaks main qualities that makes him Jak- The Badass attitude, badass voice lines, fearlessness and voiced lines.  The New VO has none of that, thats why you cant even called this VO doing Jak, Jak.

Stages

Sandover Village- A Stage that was only in Jak 1 TPL.

BlackRock x Haven City- A stage mixed up with Twisted Metal AND Haven City- from Jak II. Like I said before though. Haven City from Jak 3 would have been better because it would have fitted Jaks design most since his design was taken from Jak 3.

Gameplay

Looking forward to gameplay because of Jak. I get to play as my fav char in a SSBM type game. I like some of the moves SB went with, but I hate how they degraded a lot of Jaks weapons & moves and a little problem is how they changed the color of the Mass Inverter

Story

Jak story of course is what im looking forward to. Jak games were always known to have a badass, detailed, plot twisting, intense, hardcore story.

Others

Music go's along with Jak. I already heard the OST for SOV and Haven City mash up, which I already had the original OST from his own game series. It sounds amazing on PSASBR.

Online, dont even get me started. I cant wait to own as my fav char just like I did in his games against countless waves of enemies. Same applies to playing with friends.

Like I said. VO is the ONLY thing that mesed up my more hyped self for this game. After listening to it, it almost made me cancel my pre order, but I decided im only getting it for everything else Jak has to offer. *Some* people say his voice is ok, but its not even decent, because if you had to close your eyes and guess who that char was by listening to his voice, you couldn't tell its Jak.

Last but not least items. Sighs.... if Jaks Super Nova was in this game, then I would have said that, but its not, but I have a feeling SB are thinking about putting it in, from 1 post I made that can balance out that destructive gun.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Everything really. Though I was just looking over the moves and I really would have liked it if The Harbinger from Deadlocked was one of Ratchets supers lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Nariko

Because she rubs me the right way

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Epic cut-scene, Sackthing (Sackboy), and Toro.:robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Oct 23, 2012

1. RAYMAN

2. music

3. Voice acting

4. Story

5. stages

6.  items

7. graphics

I'm hoping Ubisoft gets that guy that voiced Rayman from HoodLum Havoc & Raving rabbids to be voiced in All stars !!!!!!!!!!!!

SEXY.

:heart: RAYMAN :heart:

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (39 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6372 posts

Oct 23, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

Characters? Items? Stages? Gameplay? Story? Playing with friends? Online? Voice acting? Music?

And explain why.

Characters

Jak of course. However his new VO makes him not really Jak because his voice alone, messes up Jaks main qualities that makes him Jak- The Badass attitude, badass voice lines, fearlessness and voiced lines.  The New VO has none of that, thats why you cant even called this VO doing Jak, Jak.

Stages

Sandover Village- A Stage that was only in Jak 1 TPL.

BlackRock x Haven City- A stage mixed up with Twisted Metal AND Haven City- from Jak II. Like I said before though. Haven City from Jak 3 would have been better because it would have fitted Jaks design most since his design was taken from Jak 3.

Gameplay

Looking forward to gameplay because of Jak. I get to play as my fav char in a SSBM type game. I like some of the moves SB went with, but I hate how they degraded a lot of Jaks weapons & moves and a little problem is how they changed the color of the Mass Inverter

Story

Jak story of course is what im looking forward to. Jak games were always known to have a badass, detailed, plot twisting, intense, hardcore story.

Others

Music go's along with Jak. I already heard the OST for SOV and Haven City mash up, which I already had the original OST from his own game series. It sounds amazing on PSASBR.

Online, dont even get me started. I cant wait to own as my fav char just like I did in his games against countless waves of enemies. Same applies to playing with friends.

Like I said. VO is the ONLY thing that mesed up my more hyped self for this game. After listening to it, it almost made me cancel my pre order, but I decided im only getting it for everything else Jak has to offer. *Some* people say his voice is ok, but its not even decent, because if you had to close your eyes and guess who that char was by listening to his voice, you couldn't tell its Jak.

Last but not least items. Sighs.... if Jaks Super Nova was in this game, then I would have said that, but its not, but I have a feeling SB are thinking about putting it in, from 1 post I made that can balance out that destructive gun.

Yeah I remember the super nova talk we had. Anyways for me since characters are all here for me (except Spyro but whatever) mostly gameplay and online. Story ill definetly be interesting with Jak, despite his voice. The music, well I hope it is epic, since most of the games I play now have good music, but this one is mostly for gameplay. The menu theme is very great though. Lastly, stages, which I am just about as hyped for some of the above.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (34 Views)
0 Likes