Reply
Oct 02 2012
By: AuXiiLium_DuHHHH I Only Post Everything 886 posts
Offline

What are the chances?

26 replies 429 views Edited Oct 2, 2012

So at this point where paul gale has sent this message to superbot, what are the chances of sora still being in this game?Sora

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 1 of 27 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
2032 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012
slim. he hinted at ubisoft rep (AC) and a 3 letter character. Kat
Message 2 of 27 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
886 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012
yea i heard about that too :/
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 3 of 27 (410 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/19/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012

Very small. Hasn't he been a Nintendo hand held exclusive for a while now? Hopefully Sora will come back to the PS vita. Maybe then he can have the chance to be in the sequel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 27 (404 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012
unknown
we really have no idea i presume if hes gonna get in the game he will be DLC though (i think he might have been one of the ones superbot was referring to when they said we didnt realize how popular some characters)
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 5 of 27 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012

Sora is probably the character I want most in this game (just because I'm obsessed with the KH series); however, his chances are slim to none at this point.  I never really had strong hopes that he'd be in the game because SB would definitely put in Cloud or Lightning as a SE rep before Sora.  And also because of the whole Disney thing...  I do see him in a sequel or future DLC though, so don't give up hope!  =D

Message 6 of 27 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
886 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012

g_v_n1234567890 wrote:

Very small. Hasn't he been a Nintendo hand held exclusive for a while now? Hopefully Sora will come back to the PS vita. Maybe then he can have the chance to be in the sequel.


yea but he was extremely popular at the times of the ps2 and they confirmed KH 3 in production for ps3 and HD remakes of other KH games

sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 7 of 27 (383 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/19/2012
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

g_v_n1234567890 wrote:

Very small. Hasn't he been a Nintendo hand held exclusive for a while now? Hopefully Sora will come back to the PS vita. Maybe then he can have the chance to be in the sequel.


yea but he was extremely popular at the times of the ps2 and they confirmed KH 3 in production for ps3 and HD remakes of other KH games


Wait a minute, when did they confirm that?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 8 of 27 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012

g_v_n1234567890 wrote:

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

g_v_n1234567890 wrote:

Very small. Hasn't he been a Nintendo hand held exclusive for a while now? Hopefully Sora will come back to the PS vita. Maybe then he can have the chance to be in the sequel.


yea but he was extremely popular at the times of the ps2 and they confirmed KH 3 in production for ps3 and HD remakes of other KH games


Wait a minute, when did they confirm that?

 


There's a secret journal entry that you can unlock at the end of KH3D that strongly hints at the HD collections and KHIII coming relatively soon.  At at TGS a couple weeks ago they announced the first HD Collection.  It has KH:FM and Re:CoM in HD with trophy support and then all of the cutscenes of Days refilmed in HD.  The assumption is that the second one will contain KHII:FM, BbS:FM, and the cutscenes of Re:coded

Message 9 of 27 (352 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
886 posts
 

Re: What are the chances?

Oct 2, 2012
Nomura in an interview
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 10 of 27 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes