Nov 03 2012
By: DeeBG Splicer 53 posts
Accepted Solution

What am I missing? Can't find beta to download x.x

7 replies 297 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

Okay, so I must be really dense all of the sudden, because I've been checking the PS Store for the last few weeks (well every week really) and have never seen a link to download the beta.  I'm a PSN+ subscriber and recently snagged the AC3 Vita bundle and am actually excited about the game but would like to see how it plays first.  Since I didn't see it in the store I thought maybe Sony would e-mail out beta keys (like I've gotten recently for Dust 514) but nada.,  Any advice or do I need to contact PS Support?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Re: What am I missing? Can't find beta to download x.x

Nov 3, 2012
The beta is over I think
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Well snap... never even got to check it out on my PS3. I wonder if they'll do a pre-release demo. Heh I just noticed it comes out on the same day as Persona 4 Golden so I will be busy anyway, but I always like to get pre-order bonuses (Oct. 30th was crazy picking up ZoE Special Edition, AC3 and AC3 Vita bundle... Vita bundle was a birthday gift and I traded in a fat 360 + bunch of games and accessories to pretty much pay for the rest). Well thanks, at least I can stop looking now (although I still don't understand why I didn't see it in the PS Store during October).

Edit: Yep, just checked PS Blog and it ended on October 30. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

I played the beta 12 hours ago.It was patched,and I received a message,that they are testing something.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Nov 3, 2012
The beta is not over.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Beta is probably over only to Download. Cause when I checked all Betas, for some reason, it showed me two old Betas & no PS All-Stars Beta (I already own it, I meant for ones who didn't). So maybe the expiration was for to Download it while the Beta itself is still going. It even says -1 Days because after 0 Days, they went with a patch with more testing on the servers with a message directed to the players.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Yeah, I didn't see the beta on the PS store either.  They probably took it down on October 31st, when it was supposed to end.  It's kind of funny seeing the "-1" days now. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

That's odd, because on the 30th (when I bought my Vita) I checked the store on it (even though it contains the same items as can be accessed via PS3) to see if the game was there but nope, just videos. It looks like if you haven't already downloaded it that you are out of luck. Well hopefully there will be a demo published ahead of release just because it's one of those games I feel like I need to play to decide if it's for me or not. lol, too bad you can't "sideload" games like you can via Android devices.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (181 Views)
0 Likes