Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: What We Know & What We SHOULD Know. A MaxP-S3 Rant.

Oct 26, 2012

MaxP-S3 wrote:

@arrownoir

Ungrateful? He's said on multiple occasions that he has the utmost respect for the Superbot team and doesn't intend to harm them in any way. He's always reached out to the team before hinting at anything and obliged by their rules. 

That doesn't seem ungrateful to me...

Any type of unintended leak does do harm

1. messes up reveal schedule

2. take the wind out of projected hype

3. damage relations with other involved parties

AllStars have been 1 big PR mess, SB have yet to reveal anything themselves

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 21 of 48 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I feel like those misfortunes are more attributed to the first beta leak than to anything Paul 'revelaed'.

The leak really threw any surprises out the window from that point on...

Photobucket
Message 22 of 48 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

Oct 26, 2012

It's a shame how these threads die when they're the most helpful and (I fell) necessary for the betterment of the forum...

I don't want to at all seem conceited, I just want this information spreaded.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 48 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:
Watch somebody might come on this thread and say you are a fanboy or you are defending this game??

defending the game =/= Blindly Worshipping superbot

Message 24 of 48 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

ge

Oct 26, 2012

geeze, i thought there was gonna be an argument between arrow and max....

Play For Fun!
Message 25 of 48 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Great OP Max, but here's why I despise Paul Gale:
- People love him because he was giving info, yet now we get the whole 'he's a nice guy' etc bull, when for one, no one really gives a rats a** about that & two, he HAS to be nice, he's in no position to get rude.
- He's taken all credit for building hype and even proclaimed himself the reason for increasing preorders and day one sales. Firstly no, I'd preordered the game long before I knew the guy even existed and no casual gamer will ever have heard of him, hell the majority of people at the LA Beatdown hadn't heard of him and most if not all of them were hardcore gamers. Secondly, all he's done is hurt SuperBot since TGS, false hope and information that has never been proven define all he's done and those who disagree are just people hungry for any info. It's on his head for raising the hype and revealing a fake list when he himself wasn't sure of it.
- He's a self cantered jacka** who loves reminding everyone who he is - talking about himself in third person & uploading countless pictures aren't 'to lighten the mood' as some idiots say, I really don't understand the blind support - his actions/words aren't the gospel.
- HE'S NOT AFFILIATED WITH SONY OR SUPERBOT ! Holy crap I seriously can't believe people honestly eat up his spew of bs as if he's the head of Sony talking. He claims to know what the Sony adverts entail, he claims to get the VGA announcement list before the event, he claims to be close with SuperBot (not true as Omar Kendall has confirmed - yes, when multiple forumers all in attendance say the same thing, I do believe it), suddenly an average joe like you and me claims to know everything that is everything in video games, and ofcourse it must be true ? Not like officials say otherwise ? Ill say fine, he had his source, he got some info, he's had his moment - but it's passed, everything is out, he was the messenger nothing more and he needs to get over it.

Paul Gale is finished, that phase is over now - stop kissing his a** (not aimed at you Max) and deal with it. I honestly laugh when people on here complain about the Superbot blind worshippers when their own head is up this clown.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 26 of 48 (66 Views)
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Just something little to add to sohail's statement to...Omar doesn't like PG either by the sounds of things
Message 27 of 48 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 26, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Paul Gale is finished, that phase is over now - stop kissing his a** (not aimed at you Max) and deal with it. I honestly laugh when people on here complain about the Superbot blind worshippers when their own head is up this clown.

I agree wholeheartedly with you. I actually followed Paul Gale for a while, mostly out of curiosity, but since TGS his actions got suspicious, and while I was curious about the "final four" that he "leaked" (read: probably made up) I took with a massive grain of salt.

Now with Omar confirming that Paul Gale only knew a focus tester early in development, I can see the guy really is a huge self-promoter who knew nothing beyond the original announcement and was using this game to attract views to his blog (and maybe sell a few copies of his book in the process!) and we can do without that.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 28 of 48 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Wow Team ICO. I had respect for you... Not now.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 29 of 48 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Well you cant realy blame the ICO team. I mean their in too much of a hassle to be bothered with stuff like this, first the last guardian was almost canceled, then kenji kaido left them. Now they only have a few months left to finish the game before playstation shuts them down. I dont think they have to time to promote their franchise right now. Smiley Sad

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 30 of 48 (40 Views)
0 Likes